• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media - The Last Vampire on Earth, based on the book

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
This is my favorite stuff of theirs. Watching bad obscure movies that are a marvel to have ever been made.

Vitaliy Versace is unreal. They need to do a followup and watch his Jungle Book : Make a wish adaptation

And his upcoming movie: Homie Alone staring Eric Roberts and Ron Jeremy

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
How the fuck does this keep on getting worse. That scene with him getting blood from the family van and pouring it out into a cop. I don't know if I can continue.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
AIDS

AIDS

giphy.gif

Hjod

Banned
Seriously, I just started watching RLM, so I've been binging Half in the Bag.

And this movie, she got Aids, and cancer Aids.

Edit: I would love to get some tips on their stuff, things I shouldn't miss.

The plinkett reviews and Best of the Worst are their best stuff. HITB is my least favorite.

Snagret

I will, thanks. I don't know how I've missed RLM, I love the kind of movies they watch on Best of the Worst.

Ok, will start watching BotW soon then.
Their Star Wars Holiday Special BOTW 2-parter is probably my favorite thing they've ever done, if you're looking for a more specific recommendation. They're all worth watching though, same with Wheel of the Worst.

LakeEarth

Their Star Wars Holiday Special BOTW 2-parter is probably my favorite thing they've ever done, if you're looking for a more specific recommendation. They're all worth watching though, same with Wheel of the Worst.

I feel like Part 1 is my favorite episode of BotW ever, which is funny because they constantly
avoid talking about the Star Wars Holiday Special throughout the entire thing.

That was hilarious.

Guy on the left seems new and unsure though ?

That’s Colin. He’s not RLM. He’s a special effects artist from Canada who sometimes appears with his friend (and fellow special effects Canadian) Jim.

Their best appearance (and one of the best BotW/WotW) is this one:

https://youtu.be/ZCtnb81OhV4

I’ve rewatched that a dozen times and still crack up every time (although the part with the baby is ugh if true).

Hjod

Banned

The story Mike tries to tell of the time he was at some Horror Con and though Michael Berryman acted in Goonies..

barit

Nice. Thanks to GAF I stumbled across Half in the Bag and Mr.Pinkletts Review and they are awesome. Really like them especially Mike. He seems to be such a cool and funny dude who is pretty smart and has almost the same taste as me. Very entertaining stuff. It's criminal that their videos hardly hit the 1m views mark on YT. They deserve so much more fame for their work.

stilgar

This was a fantastic episode.

Also I really like Colin and his low key humour, he fits right in. More than other Canadians who shall remain unnamed.

liquidtmd

Banned
That was aces saw this yesterday

Colin still a bit fresh but he's growing on me a little

Prefer their other guests though

barik

That was aces saw this yesterday

Colin still a bit fresh but he's growing on me a little

Prefer their other guests though

The BotW with The Osteoporosis Dance is one of the best things RLM has ever done though, and the Canadians are a huge part of that.

Fury451

Banned
I dunno, which ones. I've seen a fair few.

Didn't think he really was that insightful in the Blade Runner re:view I saw with him

re:view is a bad fit for most of the RLM crew outside of Mike, Jay, and Rich. I like all the personalities on the show and guests like Colin, but that show is at it's best when it's some combination of those three, rather than one with another RLM personality.

re:view is a bad fit for most of the RLM crew outside of Mike, Jay, and Rich. I like all the personalities on the show and guests like Colin, but that show is at it's best when it's some combination of those three, rather than one with another RLM personality.

I’d have to add Josh to the list of people who are a good fit for Re:View, simply because of the depth of his knowledge about film.

He’s not the funniest member of the crew (though he gets his fair share of laughs), but he’s certainly among the most intelligent with regard to filmmaking.

liquidtmd

Banned

Kinda. Who is the beardy, slight larger older one? He's a good guest, and I loved him and Jay taking apart Fire Walk with Me

Edit: due to Assbender above, it's Josh. Agreed

LakeEarth

Kinda. Who is the beardy, slight larger older one? He's a good guest, and I loved him and Jay taking apart Fire Walk with Me

Edit: due to Assbender above, it's Josh. Agreed

Don't worry, I forget Josh's name all the time. For some reason. I really like the dude, but whenever I try to think of his name the only thing that comes to mind is "Wizard" (a nickname).

Sesha

I haven't gotten through the entire thing. The scenes are just so awkward that I feel embarrassed. Which has never happened with BotW before.

My favorite BotWs aside from the Star Wars ones: A Very Cannon Christmas and Wheel of the Worst #11.

Top Bottom