• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blizzard Gamescom Reveal Ceremony (1.25 hours long) [Over]

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
If they reveal anything new, I would guess it would be their new Warcraft mobile title, but they haven't hinted at a new reveal here.

Syf

Banned
In for 7.3 and the Overwatch cinematic!

And.. teaser for next expac? Maybe? No? At least they're getting Hearthstone outta the way first lol.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
If they reveal anything new, I would guess it would be their new Warcraft mobile title, but they haven't hinted at a new reveal here.

Yeah, sadly it looks like no big new thing to show off today. Next WoW expansion will be at this yea'rs blizzcon, and who the fuck knows when they will have a new Diablo game ready to reveal.

Neoxon

I guess we are gonna get a Pharah short. This girl was in the promotional art for Blizzard's Gamescom showing & now she's getting a Hearthstone short.

It feels bad being a Diablo fan. Here I am hoping for Diablo 2 HD, Diablo 3 content, or a sneak peak at Diablo 4. I'm delusional I know.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Yeah the song itself aint doing it for me but the animation is really top tier. The fact that a video game studio makes CGI animation par with pixar/disney (style aside) sure is something.

Top Bottom