• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Sephzilla

We should actually try and arrange getting some of us together to play it on PS4 one weekend. Then you'll hear my stupid voice and my posts will never be taken seriously again.

they were taken seriously before?

Just kidding friend, And yeah, that sounds like a good idea!

Beefy

not_racist_t_shirt-rc7a0a36251834f3494ffff4231909aca_k2gm8_512.jpg

Zach's Merch

We should actually try and arrange getting some of us together to play it on PS4 one weekend. Then you'll hear my stupid voice and my posts will never be taken seriously again.

This would be cool, the community thread seems a bit overqualified for me to play with them. Based on how they post I know I'd be dragged for being terrible lol

Zach's Merch

Except it would be a white tee instead.

Sephzilla

Michael Pachter is saying we're on track for a no-console digital only game future again. Is he completely oblivious to the fact that the current American government is going to try to gut net neutrality which would make a digital infrastructure totally unstable? Not to mention he's saying this in an age where all three consoles are seemingly selling well

Kaladin

Michael Pachter is saying we're on track for a no-console digital only game future again. Is he completely oblivious to the fact that the current American government is going to try to gut net neutrality which would make a digital infrastructure totally unstable? Not to mention he's saying this in an age where all three consoles are seemingly selling well

I like digital as much as discs these days, but physical media is never going away.

Tagyhag

It's inevitable.

Probably not in 10 years but with how fast technology improves eventually all digital will make sense for almost everyone.

And yeah we also have external problems about it but we're not going to be stuck here forever.

Physical media is never leaving, and if anything will have more full time supporters than ever the second people get charged $20 a month minimum for stuff like Netflix.

People didn't devote enough effort/energy to winning the net neutrality fight, and when the consequences of that come, its gonna be baaaaaad

My hometown is getting google fiber so bring it the fuck on.

WWE ticket prices for House Shows are wild yo...

Ringside is 140ish after fees/taxes, but ring side means the first 4 or 5 rows, even by presale the only thing available was 4 or 5th row, which not bad buuuuut I wanted basically first or secnd row at that price yikes so instead I'm sitting in 109 here in the 4th Row:

For 36$ after fees/taxes...

Certainly worth saving 100$+ lol

And let's not talk about the VIP tickets of which there two tiers: one with a meet and greet and one without at: 550$ and 350$ (Before fees), neither of which give you a front row seat guarantee: 550$ was offering 2nd row floor and 350$.... 7th Row @350 fucking dollars!

Raw64life

Remember when Video Game Championship Wrestling was a thing? Apparently it's ending: https://t.co/4TFDJLgO7e

I thought this thing ended 2 years ago.

It's inevitable.

Probably not in 10 years but with how fast technology improves eventually all digital will make sense for almost everyone.

And yeah we also have external problems about it but we're not going to be stuck here forever.

It'll make sense for everyone except the consumer. Not like that's ever stopped companies before.

Physical media is never leaving, and if anything will have more full time supporters than ever the second people get charged $20 a month minimum for stuff like Netflix.

People didn't devote enough effort/energy to winning the net neutrality fight, and when the consequences of that come, its gonna be baaaaaad

Yeah, also a lot of people that say physical media is going to disappear does not take into account how slow, expensive and limited internet is in places outside Europe and USA/Canada/Australia. Maybe in rich countries it will slowly disappear, but not in the rest of the world, sadly, because a digital future is pretty ecological.

Also a market for nostalgia will always exist, like with vynils.

Hasney

And outside of America, games are cheaper physcial by a good deal. Diablo 3 is still £60 on PSN hilariously.

What became of the Raw main event? I tuned out after Angle made it a handicap match.

Miz the valiant face fought hard until Ambrose the dastardly heel decided he was going to put him through the announcers' table but then outta the blue Wyatt shows up "to be Miz's Partner": He Sister Abigail's Ambrose into the stage wall (this was cool), he Sister Abigail's Jericho right after he hit Miz with a Codebreaker, then Miz celebrates with him but Wyatt Sister Abigails him to a big baby face pop lol and Wyatt poses looking strong for SUnday

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I dont ever want to see someone with a Persona 5 thread complain about 'cousin let's go bowling'

'HEY WE GOING OT THE PALACE TODAY?'
'HEY WE GOING TO THE PALACE?'
'LETS GO TO BED'

Anth0ny

nNn4we1.png

tweet worthy of a thread on gaming side

I'm thinking of making a thread on Triple H's recent statements about "Looking to hire new talent for NXT brand vehicle"

Recall

August is the best month in Persona 5. You can clear the palace in a single day (well two with the calling card) and there is so much time to actually do social things. It's ace.

Top Bottom