• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chris

Aa0Wo.jpg

That's the short version. In the extended cut you can see the cat striking first. (that's also why the kid is already crying)

Yeah, the cat was biting at the child's foot and hands. I honestly can't blame the child's reaction here since he is (was?) very young and didn't know better. The real culprit here is the parent who filmed that instead of intervening when his/her child was attacking/being attacked by the cat.

Kinyou

Yeah, the cat was biting at the child's foot and hands. I honestly can't blame the child's reaction here since he is (was?) very young and didn't know better. The real culprit here is the parent who filmed that instead of intervening when his/her child was attacking/being attacked by the cat.
Exactly. The kid and the cat were just reacting to each others attacks. Whoever filmed this is the real asshole.

I prefer this encounter between a cat and a young human:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHlf1kEgtu8

Especially the slapping-sound is hilarious.
loool that kid's face

Zeppu

Huh? You hit a cat, it's going to jump at you. Would you rather it just get beat to hell and just stand there with a smile on its face?

Tag quote...

Hey look, a soulless guy.

I'm talking about whoever's claiming animal abuse or whatever.

1. As someone already pointed out, the kid is crying already because the cat is biting him all over the place.
  2. It's a baby/toddler. He was being attacked and he attacked back, just like the cat did.
  3. I've had the misfortune of living with two cats. They run into and fall off stuff all the time and they're always unfazed.
  4. Have you ever been hit by a baby/toddler? It doesn't really hurt, come on. Hurts tons less than getting bitten or clawed in the face.

More interestingly, people are applauding a human getting attacked and falling backwards off a bed while feeling sorry for a cat. What the hell is wrong with you people?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
The toddler keeps annoying the cat because the toddler is trying to play with it. The cat keeps biting the toddles because cats often don't play gentile, worsened by how easily they get annoyed. The kid goes back for more, as does the cat, and the kid gets hurt. He hits the cat, and the cat lunges at his face.

I don't give a single fuck about either because neither got seriously hurt, and the whole situation is a perfect example of a dumb fucking kid annoying a shit of a cat.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!

1. As someone already pointed out, the kid is crying already because the cat is biting him all over the place.
  2. It's a baby/toddler. He was being attacked and he attacked back, just like the cat did.
  3. I've had the misfortune of living with two cats. They run into and fall off stuff all the time and they're always unfazed.
  4. Have you ever been hit by a baby/toddler? It doesn't really hurt, come on. Hurts tons less than getting bitten or clawed in the face.

More interestingly, people are applauding a human getting attacked and falling backwards off a bed while feeling sorry for a cat. What the hell is wrong with you people?

I thought you were talking about cats in general, not that particular situation. Carry on.

Biff

You can add horrible parenting to boot. Whoever is shooting that video, laughing as a toddler is getting bitten and clawed by a cat should have their kid taken away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom