• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Do the The Legend of Zelda and the American Tax Code Have In Common?

WillyFive

Wow, only one year after getting founded? That's even more impressive than Apple releasing the iPod only 3 years after they were founded!

Chumly

Honestly I thought the OP created a dumb thread title. I cannot believe someone from the GOP thought it was a good idea to put that on their website

YaBish

Dumbass bunch of clowns who can't even be bothered to hire interns capable of two seconds of fact-checking.

The hilarious thing to me isn't that it isn't fact checked, it's that it's fact checked so poorly. Nintendo of America was founded in 1985, but Zelda released in Japan in 86, and in America in 87.

So some details, but they're either mixed or flat out wrong. In two sentences.

Dishwalla

Banned
Funny, could've sworn I remember playing Donkey Kong by some company named Nintendo in 1982. Wonder if they are related?

HylianTom

Banned
What's one thing that the House GOP's platform and Ganondorf have in common?

They both deserve to be buried and forgotten at the bottom of the ocean.

Guys I've cracked the code on what these two have in common: The republicans don't have a clue about what they're talking about with both subjects

Dartastic

Embarassing. OH WOW SOMETHING HAPPENED IN THE SAME YEAR. BUT WAIT, NOT ACTUALLY. BECAUSE WE GOT THE YEARS WRONG. *facepalm*

Makonero

giphy.gif

CazTGG

What do Fire Emblem and racial profiling have in common?

What do Elite Beat Agents and trickle-down economics have in common?

Did you know that Doki Doki Panic was originally brought over to North America as "Voter ID laws"?

SuperOrez

The hilarious thing to me isn't that it isn't fact checked, it's that it's fact checked so poorly. Nintendo of America was founded in 1985, but Zelda released in Japan in 86, and in America in 87.

So some details, but they're either mixed or flat out wrong. In two sentences.
American 1st amiright?

Makonero

What do Fire Emblem and racial profiling have in common?

What do Elite Beat Agents and trickle-down economics have in common?

Did you know that Doki Doki Panic was originally brought over to North America as "Voter ID laws"?

In Super Mario Bros 2, Birdo wants to use the same bathroom AS YOUR KIDS, which is why Mario killed her repeatedly!

CazTGG

Wait, I get the connection: Zelda 1 had a dungeon in the shape of a swastika and the GOP's head is a Nazi-defending white supremacist.

latest

Top Bottom