• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience 2017

TheGamer

Yeah, the Last of Us Part 2 panel is really interesting and entertaining, although the presenter/host is a bit annoying.

Lilseb93

This was the wrong moderator for this kind of panel. I get that's her personality, but we needed a more serious grounded person to talk about this kind of game. She talks more than the guests and she keeps interrupting them.

Lilseb93

Despite the host being a bit annoying, it was still a good panel. Nothing could keep me from being hyped for this game.

jonnyp

Yeah, the Last of Us Part 2 panel is really interesting and entertaining, although the presenter/host is a bit annoying.

What's interesting about the panel, or any of the panels? It's just a circle jerk and barely anything new or interesting being shared.

bronk

Banned
I missed the god of war theme. Im sad I love themes. If someone got it and isnt gonna use it id love it. :)

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I think this is where transparency backfires. No need to stream this and no need to include "everyone". Should just have held the event and released the news to the typical gaming sites. Make it special for those who actually attend.

This was not a conference. They said it wasn't and to expect maybe a few things. The leaks and hype pretty much led to folks killing their own hype.

If they say they will do a conference it should done in the same manner as an actual conference. This was a sit and chat.

No because many of us actually liked what was shown. For you that don't like it, just don't watch any of the videos and come back during GDC in March.

Top Bottom