• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Spooky Horror Bundle (DreadOut, Lakeview Cabin, Alien: Isolation, & more)

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Hey everyone, this is Dusk Golem aka AestheticGamer. I have posted on NeoGAF since 2011, and have decided to resign. I have enjoyed posting about horror games here for years, but I no longer wish to support the site and will be leaving for good. I will still be around the internet, I go by AestheticGamer on YouTube, I make games on Steam as Yai Gameworks, and I plan to go by Dusk Golem on other forums. I'll be joining an off-set of the GAF community leaving to try other ventures like ResetEra (Official Twitter for that here: https://twitter.com/reseteraforum ). I hope some of you who read this may consider it, and I plan to try to expose more people to horror games in the years to come. Just not here.

I hope you all are having a good day, and know I always loved the community, and in the end it's the community I'm going to stick with, not the site itself. If you want to follow me, my official Twitter is here: https://twitter.com/AestheticGamer1

Lakewview Cabin Collection is highly overlooked, it's well worth $1+. It's like an 80's slasher film but in 2.5D game form, you play multiple characters and there's a variety of levels, enemies, traps and endings. It's one of the most unique yet fun "pixel" horror games I've played.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Hey everyone, this is Dusk Golem aka AestheticGamer. I have posted on NeoGAF since 2011, and have decided to resign. I have enjoyed posting about horror games here for years, but I no longer wish to support the site and will be leaving for good. I will still be around the internet, I go by AestheticGamer on YouTube, I make games on Steam as Yai Gameworks, and I plan to go by Dusk Golem on other forums. I'll be joining an off-set of the GAF community leaving to try other ventures like ResetEra (Official Twitter for that here: https://twitter.com/reseteraforum ). I hope some of you who read this may consider it, and I plan to try to expose more people to horror games in the years to come. Just not here.

I hope you all are having a good day, and know I always loved the community, and in the end it's the community I'm going to stick with, not the site itself. If you want to follow me, my official Twitter is here: https://twitter.com/AestheticGamer1

Cels

i already own layers of fear and the rest of the games don't interest me except alien isolation...dang

Is Layers of Fear any good? Might as well pick it up and get the discount for Observer.

i think it's fair to call it a horror walking simulator, so just know what you're getting into for that. i liked it though. on the technical side it doesn't perform to the level i'd expect out of my PC but that's true of a lot of unity games

Retsudo

Is Dead by Daylight worth the price? I already have all the games in tier 2 so not sure what to do, oh what to do..

TitusTroy

I love asymettrical MP games...I even liked Evolve...Dead by Daylight got bad reviews when it came out but I'm wondering if 1 year later the game has improved and fixed the major issues...or is it too late and has that Friday the 13th game overtaken DBD?

FoneBone

BTA tier is excellent. No games I already owned, and Dead Age and FNAF are the only two I hadn't wishlisted.

Ditto. Wish it had the Alien DLC, but the only pieces of that I want (the two Alien 1979 levels) have been on sale for less that a dollar apiece multiple times.

Risto

Banned
Gonna have to recommend the $10 tier. I had not really seem dead by daylight but I'm a fan of horror movies. I've spent a few hours with it today and it is a lot of fun. I've tried the survivors and the killers and so far its definitely worth the price

halfbeast

Banned
NtXFNSN.gif

sYx4lkd.jpg

h773rPZ.jpg

2590922-3988854157-kqz1p.gif

x5ynn7h.jpg

8873e4657e134bc866ae829b9209c429.gif

(she's bi)

Really fantastic bundle for me! I always wanted to play DreadOut, Layers of Fear and Alien Isolation.

DreadOut fucking scary but somethings pulling me in like all good horror games, help me. :/
Nah, i'm loving this feeling. ;D

Aru

1$ tier bought. Both Dreadout games were in my wishlist. Already had Alien and no interest in the other games. Best tier.

Top Bottom