• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S4 |OT| A Dark Knight - Thursdays 8/7c

Oddduck

Hyped. Show is so absurd but entertaining as hell. Certainly more than any other comic book show out there right now episode to episode (including legion imo)

The last comic book show I watched was Marvel's The Defenders. It was one of the most boring comic book shows I ever sat through. And I loved Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage.

Tamanon

Banned
I was surprised it was back so quick. Super stoked for the show, as I love it.

Half of this season is described as The Long Halloween, and half as Batman:Year One, and I'll all over both concepts.

Let's do this!

Luigi87

So glad this is back.

... unfortunately I usually work closing shifts at my work on Thursdays, so I won't be able to watch it with GAF D=

Should I really go back to S3. Stopped after that weird shit with Poison Ivy growing up

They kinda got over that quickly, it was still a bit weird when you think about it but the show didn't draw it.

I was enjoying her towards the end of the season as well.

TheOddOne

Season premiere today:
Season 4: episode 1 "Pax Penguina"

Gordon fears Jonathan Crane (guest star Charlie Tahan) is still alive and back in Gotham, when The Scarecrow’s signature MO is used in a series of robberies. Meanwhile, Penguin’s “licensing” of crime in the city backfires during the grand opening of his new Iceberg Lounge. Also, in the aftermath of his encounter with Ra’s Al Ghul, Bruce begins his vigilante.
- Promo for the season premiere.

kyser73

Love how Selena has moved up from street rat to proto-Catwoman as the show has gone on.

I unironically love this show. It doesn't take itself remotely seriously and has some great takes on Gotham's villains.

Tamanon

Banned
I think we should stop looking for characters to become other characters, and just enjoy who they are in the show.

I think Barbara's a cool character in Gotham, don't need her shoehorned into Harley Quinn.

Yeah Monday was perfect for me to watch it live every week too, some Thursdays I may be busy :(

Yup, that corruption just jumped another level lol.

Dat suit. Penguin bringing Gotham a better class of criminal lol.

Should make a solid 1-2 punch with Arrow on Thurs this season though.

I don't like this Thursday scheduled at all. Conflicts with football.

It didn't conflict with football on Mondays too? Honest question, don't watch football so I don't know what time Monday Night Football starts

Yeah it'll be nice whenever I'm able to watch live. And glad they aren't on at conflicting times.

Plus The Orville for me as well for later since it'll be on at the same time as Arrow, Thursdays are pretty packed.

Boke1879

Yeah it'll be nice whenever I'm able to watch live. And glad they aren't on at conflicting times.

Plus The Orville for me as well for later since it'll be on at the same time as Arrow, Thursdays are pretty packed.

I legit stopped watching Gotham because I was watching Supergirl live. I'm glad it moved to Thurs. I just gotta finish up Season 3 and watch this episode and I"ll be back to watching my shows :)

LQX

It didn't conflict with football on Mondays too? Honest question, don't watch football so I don't know what time Monday Night Football starts

Yeah it did, but for me it also conflicts with shows I like to watch on Thursdays. Oh well, I guess that is what DVR is for.

Yeah baby, Bruce's first "and he's gone" LOL :D

I legit stopped watching Gotham because I was watching Supergirl live. I'm glad it moved to Thurs. I just gotta finish up Season 3 and watch this episode and I"ll be back to watching my shows :)

Yeah, I was watching both thanks to on demand but I did the same for the first half of last season with Supergirl live first, then got hooked back on Gotham live when I think it came back from the holidays first (I think? Plus that was timed to when Jerome returned I think).

Top Bottom