• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabyskra

Banned
large_148213683_10.jpg

Setting up a retirement home. Amare is in the right place already.

Props to you guys for being classy about it.

I ain't even mad though, considering I always expect stuff like this to happen.

I really hope he's all right though.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Oden needs to either play overseas or in the D League for a season before he attempts to come back to the NBA. It would be stupid for him to jump right back into the highest level of play after being out of the game for a few years.

..he'd just get hurt there. Better riding pine and playing 10-15/min a game.

giga

Davis should at least bring some better D than Blake. I still say put Lebron at the 4.

CP3/Deron
Kobe/YNB/Harden
Durant/Iggy
Lebron/Melo/Davis
Chandler/Love

I don't understand why the Bobcats would want Humphries. He brings losing culture which helps the tank, but the Cats are already filled with it while his talent could hurt the tank.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
WojYahooNBA
Houston has decided to use the amnesty provision on Luis Scola and will likely file with NBA on Friday, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Scola was amnestied.

Now 2/3 of the players who Demps would have given up CP3 for have been released by their team and the 3rd is Kevin Martin who is terrible now and is being desperately shopped.

So, someone on NBA.com, I think from the Orlando Magic, wrote an open letter to Gar Forman telling the Bulls to get involved in the Dwight sweepstakes.

LOL!!!

I read that. Hopefully Gar reads it too. I would have gone with a different title, more along the lines "Grow a fucking pair, its required if you want to win this thing".

masud

Banned
Grunwald is just playing right? He cant possibly be thinking about matching Fields' offer sheet can he?

'hey Bryan, just calling to let you know that we're going to mat- ssiiiiiiiiikkkkkeeeeee!"

Why not? Dosen't hurt the cap at all (that's been fucked up) it's just gonna cost Dolan several million dollars in taxes. And in 3 years they'll have another large expiring contract.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Scola to the Spurs would be GODLIKE. DO IT MITCH and dump Duncan while you're at it.

Gabyskra

Banned
Wizard's up to something

You still call him that? My god, what do you need???

Letting Dragic just walk. Drafting 3 redundant players. Dealing Lowry for a mid first rounder. Amnestying Scola.

This is so fucking shameful. What a terrible job at converting assets.

Gabyskra

Banned
What team really needs a PF right now? Especially one who's declining, doesn't really fit playoff basketball, can't play any position other than PF, and gets paid a good bit of money?

Everyone could benefit from getting a player like Scola. You have no clue what you are talking about. He might be the best lowpost scorer there is right now. Nobody saw it coming or you can bet teams like the Spurs would have saved their exceptions.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Yeah, not like he had any trading value. Morey is a disgrace.

He didn't have a ton.

Using the amnesty on him isn't that big of a deal. He still counts towards the floor if they don't get Dwight and if they do get Dwight then it makes it easier to sign other guys

squicken

You still call him that? My god, what do you need???

Letting Dragic just walk. Drafting 3 redundant players. Dealing Lowry for a mid first rounder. Amnestying Scola.

This is so fucking shameful. What a terrible job at converting assets.

1. Giving Dragic a 4 year is dumb. Dumb for PHX and would have been dumb for HOU

2. They aren't redundant if they aren't all on the roster when the season starts

3. Characterizing the Lowry trade as for a "mid first rounder" is inaccurate

4. Amnestying Scola is a tough pill to swallow but a small price to pay if Howard is the payoff

Mothman91

1. Giving Dragic a 4 year is dumb. Dumb for PHX and would have been dumb for HOU

2. They aren't redundant if they aren't all on the roster when the season starts

4. Amnestying Scola is a tough pill to swallow but a small price to pay if Howard is the payoff

You really sure about that? Do you think he will sign an extension?? I know Morey isn't dumb enough to trade everything for a rental of Dwight....or is he?

masud

Banned
Knicks age if any of yall missed it Printezis turned the Knicks offer down and signed with Olympiacos for 3 years. Big Papa's comming next season though.

Gabyskra

Banned

I hope you guys end up 4th or 5th in the draft. I don't want such stupid management to be rewarded. Keep hoping for Howard, when you have nothing to offer and he'd be bitching about how crappy the Rockets are.

1. Yeah, not like he avged 18/8 on crazy % for you guys, i'm sure it'll take you less than 20 years to find a player with those numbers.

2. Yeah, like they have any value of sort at that point.

3. Lottery protected. Sure, it might be something later, you might feel better about losing your 2 PGs.

4. Sure, i'm sure that helps a ton. Better than dealing Scola for a pick or two even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom