• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

can someone please make a transparent avatar of this please :)

primarina_by_momomistress-damvui2.png

Zackat

Please. Im a junior who just got validated after 7 years as a lerker lol.

shin_dlc.jpg

pspshinuv0.jpg

f4ApAIb.png

don't beg man lol. we will get to it eventually. we are doin this in our free time.

Would any of you fine graphical wizards mind adding a Santa hat to my avatar? Not sure if this is the right forum to ask....

check out this thread I will do it later, but there are some creative people who could do something cooler than me :)

XDbzNUf.png

did it here, found a lego santa hat :D

Beefy

maxresdefault.jpg

Can some one make this pic as just just a head with hair please (transparent background).

Also then do one with a xmas on it as well please.

Thank you

Zackat

Could someone make me an avatar of Arnold with the rocket launcher while wearing a santa hat please?

Transparent background too, thanks.
JVgjoC4.png

10swtx1.png

Can someone recolor the hoodie to be Christmas colored?

Or Color the hoodie in a Ice Blue (#A5F2F3)?

2rl0OmH.png

I tried doing this with a bunch of colors and it all came out... looking really bad. Someone with more skill needs to do this. The shading on the hoodie just isn't right in that picture to change it, at least for my skill level.

safe_image.php

Could someone avatarize this for me?

Uncle Death <3

N64ybmS.png

DLd24bz.png

Tizoc

JVgjoC4.png

10swtx1.png

I tried doing this with a bunch of colors and it all came out... looking really bad. Someone with more skill needs to do this. The shading on the hoodie just isn't right in that picture to change it, at least for my skill level.

N64ybmS.png

DLd24bz.png

Gracias!

Nova<esThnGr8

Neo Member
JVgjoC4.png

10swtx1.png

N64ybmS.png

DLd24bz.png

This is way better than my idea. Thank you, all of you.

Zackat

Sorry, I wasn't reading that right. As an apology, I will change it immediately.

haha, you are fine. this dude took the other ones and liked them, feel free to use the cool skeleton one like you had.

just bustin your chops some

If you'd like to try something else just post it here or PM me and I will make it up for you.

Out of curisoity, can someone make my avatar look Xmas-y?

I understand if it's too hard.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1319805 holiday avatar thread. I will spend some time doing some up tomorrow, but can't make up anymore tonight. Best bet is to post it there for now.

Nova<esThnGr8

Neo Member
haha, you are fine. this dude took the other ones and liked them, feel free to use the cool skeleton one like you had.

just bustin your chops some

If you'd like to try something else just post it here or PM me and I will make it up for you.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1319805 holiday avatar thread. I will spend some time doing some up tomorrow, but can't make up anymore tonight. Best bet is to post it there for now.

Okay but I'll keep this until the end of the year. But I will take you up on the offer in 2017.

Top Bottom