• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls DLC Character vote | The Campaign united us, The Voting will destroy us

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Ah fuck it, Beowulf is gonna need my help (and I needed a break from work, lol)

beowulf_sg_ragingspaniard.jpg

Beowulf probably would of gotten more votes if he was shirtless :lol
He should be shirtless. No question.

Had Beowulf/Panzerfaust/Stanley/Isaac won, my main votes next round would've been Annie/Feng/Eliza, but since that didn't happen, those 4 are who I'll be cheering for next week.
You should probably narrow it down to one or two. Splitting the male vote is what hurt them last time.

And realistically, Beowulf is the only one with a real shot.

Oh, Beowulf is my main man for sure, just saying those are who I'd use my multiple votes for in the beginning rounds.

Beowulf probably would of gotten more votes if he was shirtless :lol

That's...not unthinkable. Fanservice does apply to more than just "regular" men afterall.

Oh, Beowulf is my main man for sure, just saying those are who I'd use my multiple votes for in the beginning rounds.
Even that is a bit dangerous IMO. No offense to Stan and Panzer (and even Isaac), but their presence in the final 8 is what really hurt Beowulf. I can't even count how many people I saw waffling between all the guys. Many assumed Beowulf would be safe. They were wrong.

Azure J

"Accourding to Peter, one of the characters has gotten so many votes that even if everyone else that hasn't voted all voted on one other character that wasn't aforementioned character, this character would still make it in."

From elsewhere. What is this all about now?

Moonlight

Banned
Nah, just statistically I don't see how it could work out any other way, at this point.
That's what he said, and while it could be taken any number of ways (and I'm sure it was intentional, damn you, Ravid!), assuming it means that one character has an absurd lead on another character is pretty silly. Emphasis on statistically - it could mean something like for every five votes for Eliza, there are six for Annie, or whatever else. He's just making projections.

EDIT: Completely ninja'd.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Are there no lows Annie fans won't sink to?

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
My favorite art thing about Annie is how she brings the cyan, green and turquoise in fanart. Very underrated color combination imo.

It wouldnt be so bad if her color scheme had some shades of purple in it. It's super jarring to me right now though. For instance that fan art SolarKnight posted the shades of purple help ease out her colors

Moonlight

Banned
I voted for Annie. It was either her or Eliza, but I prefer the possible playstyle of Annie.

Next vote I'm going all in for Beowulf. He was my 2nd most wanted in the first vote, after Roxie, but sadly she doesn't seem to have much of a chance since she didn't even make top 16. Luchador characters are one of my all time favorite fighting game styles and the chair seems like a smart addition.

Sad that Beowulf didn't make it through. However, Aeon and Eliza were my other choices originally. I do think Annie is pretty cool though as well. I just hope to see some sort of mention of Ol' Beo in a story mode. ;)

Until Skullgirls 2, Beo <3

Top Bottom