• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrunchyB

10 minutes to go in the Eredivisie, Ajax needs just one goal against the second-last team to win the league, but they're completely impotent lol :D

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Saints beat Spurs 2-1. 6th with 60pts. chuffed.

need Watford to beat Liverpool now but I don't see that happening.

Oh wow, the Dutch league's final round being that tense wasn't really on my radar.

Now I'm wondering what the last season was where the German champion was decided on the last matchday.[/IMG]

2008/2009 - Wolfsburg
2006/2007 - Stuttgart

It's only fair. PSV won the title in 2006/07 with one goal difference vs Ajax.

Alkmaar were the big losers of that anyway. Wasn't PSV 3rd before the last round in that season?

CrunchyB

This is fucking hilarious :D Ajax dropped the ball SO hard there. Serves them right too, they've been playing shit football all season, PSV has a way better team.

bjaelke

Saints beat Spurs 2-1. 6th with 60pts. chuffed.

need Watford to beat Liverpool now but I don't see that happening.

We're fielding the reserves today. Benteke getting his final game before being shipped to China alongside Balotelli. Not particularly excited for this one. Will have it on a small screen while main focus in on the threesome in La Liga.

Irminsul

Oh my, what an ending. Let's just say I know that feeling very well, dear Ajax fans, so I won't gloat.

But congratulations to PSV, of course. You actually did what was necessary.

2008/2009 - Wolfsburg
2006/2007 - Stuttgart

Yeah, it's been a while...

LNBL

Fucking hell, I was certain Ajax would score 1 more goal like they always do. My heart was pounding crazyy, so happy :')

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I don't know why I kidded myself, didn't really watch most of it as I have to practise my statics problems but I had it on in the background

If arsenal win and I don't post for a few days you can assume I've fucking topped myself

GHG

I don't know why I kidded myself, didn't really watch most of it as I have to practise my statics problems but I had it on in the background

If arsenal win and I don't post for a few days you can assume I've fucking topped myself

Breh... I told you the game against Southampton wouldn't be easy.

We won't beat city anyway so it won't make any difference.

Fucking hell, I was certain Ajax would score 1 more goal like they always do. My heart was pounding crazyy, so happy :')

35xNjhT.gif

BVB should sign Bazoer while Ajax is still down, harr harr

Plasma

Banned

Sunderland will probably beat Everton so Newcastle will have nothing to play for against you in the final game. I can't see us finishing second even if we beat Man City and Villa.

LNBL

Oh my, what an ending. Let's just say I know that feeling very well, dear Ajax fans, so I won't gloat.

But congratulations to PSV, of course. You actually did what was necessary.

Yeah, it's been a while...

PSV won the championship with 1 goal difference in 2006/2007 on the last game as well

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?

we wont win

Beefy

@HLNinEngeland
Physio Lieven Maesschalck: "Vincent Kompany is out for 4 months. But he will come back.

@HLNinEngeland
One of Kompany's thigh muscles is completely torn

Guy needs to retire.

GHG

@HLNinEngeland
Physio Lieven Maesschalck: "Vincent Kompany is out for 4 months. But he will come back.

@HLNinEngeland
One of Kompany's thigh muscles is completely torn

Guy needs to retire.

Fraudiola will fix him.

Liverpool Watford's definitely got that end of season feeling to it. Not enough pace on the attack at the moment for us. Watford look more threatening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom