• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Max Payne 3 |OT| Funny as hell, we couldn't decide on a sub-title

KalBalboa

Banned
Sorry to brought up an old thread, but does this game has any kind of 5.1 surround or anything? There is two surround option I can see: surround side and surround rear, which one should I use?

Both are 5.1, but each are for different speaker placement.

Look at your 5.1 setup in your room. Are your rear speakers behind you or to your side?

Both are 5.1, but each are for different speaker placement.

Look at your 5.1 setup in your room. Are your rear speakers behind you or to your side?

I have 7.1 system, this is how my set up mostly looks like.
129025.jpg

The game crashes on Chapter 6 cut scene and you can't fucking skip it, i have tried everything but a reinstall, 27gb is a lot to DL on a 3meg line, I turned down all the settings even resolution to pass this cutscene and the game still crashing WTF...

The game crashes on Chapter 6 cut scene and you can't fucking skip it, i have tried everything but a reinstall, 27gb is a lot to DL on a 3meg line, I turned down all the settings even resolution to pass this cutscene and the game still crashing WTF...

Is it right after Max finds
the bomb and jumps out the window
? I got a black screen there on a recent playthrough. Couldn't help you though. I just pulled the game back up and everything was fine. It might just be a matter of trying until it works.

ezekial45

Banned
Is there a fix for the "failed to connect to server" issue on steam? I finally finished downloading the game, but now I can't pay it.

Just decided to start playing this on PC, and the game fucking stutters like a madman. I tried turning off MSAA but it doesn't seem to help. gets worse as the game goes on, too. I tried going with the GeForce Experience settings as well as my own without AA but it persists. Card is a GTX 760.

RedSwirl

Just decided to start playing this on PC, and the game fucking stutters like a madman. I tried turning off MSAA but it doesn't seem to help. gets worse as the game goes on, too. I tried going with the GeForce Experience settings as well as my own without AA but it persists. Card is a GTX 760.

I have the same card and I was looking for information on how this game runs.

Nearing 4 years later and it's still a massive bummer to see the extreme lack of mods for this game, especially when GTA V is managing to thrive (although tbh it's GTA, it's a given it'd have legs). It's impossible to do something as basic as downloading a save to unlock all of the in game cheats thanks to Rockstar's [slash]DRM[/slash] Social Club shenanigans. Every few months I always feel an urge to come back to Max Payne 3 to screw around but I just don't have the patience to grind out the challenges and difficulty modes or sit through the endless cutscenes every time. Is it too needy of me to want to run around and pop criminals in the face? Someone with knowledge of OpenIV should do the game some justice.

Top Bottom