• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's Play a Game - Rearrange the letters in a title and write a synopsis

Rymuth

So this is obviously inspired by the 'Remove one letter and write a synopsis' thread only this time, let's try something a little different: Rearrange the letters in a videogame title and write a short description about it.

* If the title has multiple words, you're only allowed to rearrange ONE word

E.g

Metal Gear Solid <...> Metal Rage Solid

I'll start

The Last of Su
- Girl has an ugly break-up with her girlfriend who promises retaliation. You have to quickly scrounge in order to block her number, her email and on your various social media accounts...only after you've successfully completed this will you have heard of...the last of Su.

HonMirin

Remember Em
Remember Em is a cyberpunk walking simulator developed by Dontnod Entertainment and published by Capcom.

The game's plot focuses on Nilin, a memory administrator working for a local council. When the game starts, she has been stripped of nearly all her memories of her girlfriend by megacorporation Apple.

With the help of letters, pictures and text messages, she goes on a quest to recover her lost memories.

Iokis

Dipers-Man: Crazy Taxi style gameplay as you rush to respond to distressed mothers whose babies have suddenly soiled themselves in an inconvenient location.

miku

Tester Fighter

An unfinished fighting game for $60 with weekly maintenance, microtransactions, and zero communication from the company

maxcriden

Mon Poké

Play as a trustafarian selling the Hawaiian raw tuna dish poké in various locales across the globe and even the far reaches of the known universe.

Rock Pets the Fig

An ultimate gathering of the worlds toughest chibi brought to you by a company that's lost its way.

F your rules op

CSI-On

The world is a dangerous place, crime is through the roof and a mad scientist has gone rampant. Join your crime scene investigation furry friend clan and solve the mysterious series of crimes before your nemesis gets to you. Gotta go fast!

DespairPM

Neo Member
The Erects of Monkey Island

A young wannabe pirate finds himself on an island full of aroused inhabitants.

50286_318185126055_3927753_n.jpg

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
MOOD

Its a touchy feely FPS game about exploring your emotions as an ass kicking space marine fighting his inner demons after having a huge breakthrough at his therapists office that causes a breakthrough to his own personal Hell.

Iokis

I'm losing my mind trying to figure out what "Dipers-Man" is rearranged from! Tell meeee!

Well, yanno, Spider-Man. :D

Wasn't feeling particularly creative and there was a thread on the new Spider-Man nearby, so...

Although it just now occurs to me that diapers has an extra A in it... That's what I get for trying to use American English, I suppose...

Maxey

Tin Ham - a new quirky platformer where you must navigate a dangerous kitchen environment and escape being eaten.

Hitman

Rymuth

Insomnia sucks so....

Gone Hemo

1st person walking sim where a girl comes back home and nobody's around. Slowly, you piece together clues to discover that her family have become vampires

Speely

Banned
Alternude

A game about changing the way we look at the role of clothing. Possibly a Kill La Kill spinoff rpg? :p

Drag's no crown. A game about the seedy underbelly of the glamorous world of drag queens. It's walking sim/dating sim mashup. Exaggerated character designs will cause some online kerfuffles.

Lark's Duos

A game about birds. Either a bird invades your game to steal your food or joins you for cooperative scrounging. Everyone makes inappropriate comparisons to it and every other game, ever.

Top Bottom