• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AMD Releases New Feature Filled Drivers (17.7.2)

NeoRaider

AMD's rolling out the red carpet for its hotly anticipated Vega graphics with a massive update for its Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition utility. ReLive 17.7.2, which launches today ahead of this weekend's Radeon RX Vega reveal, builds out key features like Radeon Chill and WattMan while adding a few fresh goodies of its own—including a new beta testing program dubbed Radeon Vanguard.

Here's what Radeon graphics card owners will get in Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.7.2:

-Enhanced Sync
-ReLive revived
-Radeon Chill Update
-Radeon WattMan Update
-Radeon Software Vanguard

And more...

radeon_software_overview_final.png

rscrle-17_30_62.png

radeon_gpu_profiler_final%281%29.png

http://www.pcworld.com/article/3209975/gaming/amd-radeon-software-crimson-relive-1772-features.html
http://www.anandtech.com/show/11664/amd-radeon-software-crimson-relive-edition-1772

You forgot to mention they dropped Windows 8.1 support makes you wonder how long they will keep supporting windows 7.

I really dodged a bullet with Fury X turning out to be so bad.

Blam

You forgot to mention they dropped Windows 8.1 support makes you wonder how long they will keep supporting windows 7.

yeah wow I mean I guess the smallest margin of people probably used 8.1

Something important to note: the Windows 7 release is badly packaged/compiled and is missing most of the new features, I along with others had to report that on Reddit. A AMD guy today replied that they will be releasing a fixed version later today.

The W10 installer seems to be okay.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

I'd say 7 will be supported for the foreseeable future: Steam's hardware survey stats for June has its share at just over 36% versus just over 7% for 8.1. Even if you were to lump 8 and 8.1 together, they'd still represent less than 8% of systems.

Top Bottom