• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump takes credit for ISIS 'giving up'

mlclmtckr

Banned
Guys don't you remember his speech when he said the military was going to be better from now on and he was loosening the rules of engagement

And then this happened

Therefore Trump is a military genius

(Actually now that I type this I'm reminded that he does have a history for taking credit for the success of anyone who has ever worked with him even in the most minor way)

If you say things enough people will start to believe you.
He also said he was pro-torture, and that we should bomb the families of terrorists. Several times over, to thunderous applause.

Which is why I think we should know the details of these changes to the ROE that we should supposedly thank him for.

(Actually now that I type this I'm reminded that he does have a history for taking credit for the success of anyone who has ever worked with him even in the most minor way)
He takes credit for anything positive.

Something negative? Blame the Generals.

Remember Trumps super secret 30 day plan to defeat Isis?
His great great plan that he was ready to go with on day one?

The one months later he was asked about and had nothing? The plan that he then delegated to the Generals to figure out, but with his special and unique insight - that instead of losing we should concentrate on winning?

Yeah, I remember.

Top Bottom