• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump attacks Jeff Sessions on twitter while Sessions is physically in WH

jelly

Trump is going to blow before he goes on holiday, a fuck this, see you losers, fire Sessions, Trans ban and whatever else.

Kinyou

lol, he's shouting "drain the swamp" at a guy he hired himself. Can't make this shit up.

Next up:

"How come I never revealed my tax returns? Drain the swamp!"

JJH

Just fire him already you orange idiot.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Who knew Donald was the biggest shade queen on the face of the earth. Is pop-GAF repping this?

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Trump still won't fire him and Sessions said he won't resign. Keep fighting each other you fucking old shitbags.

Honestly this is our best bet. If they're at each others throats and neither will back down, that just means they aren't working as hard to reach their shitty goals for the country.

I don't think this is about him being a coward or anything. He wants public support for removing Sessions.

He really wants the kill the Russia investigation. Mueller has him scared.

To be honest, he looks desperate. Attacking the same guy, he must want to fire Mueller to stop more investigation as I believe he knows he will find something really bad about his business

Horns

Delusional. Insane. Seriously how dumb do you have to be to think Trump would have made a good leader? If you expected him to suddenly act presidential, you're an idiot.

Sessions is an old southern man used to carrying slights/grudges, he's probably not going anywhere unless Trump makes the move. Which will just make Trump angrier. And of course when we inevitably reach another evening where the NYT/WaPo/WSJ start dropping bombs he'll get even more angry.

I hate the word "distraction" in the political sense. People can pay attention to multiple things at once, especially with social media. If there's a pattern it's that when Trump feels like he's losing/being dominated/attacked he lashes out. We saw it with the half assed Syria bombing, we see it with the Obamacare repeal, and we see it today with the trans military ban. He's s bitter, vindictive man who has to exert dominance.

mnannola

Is there anything redeeming about Trump? He just seems like a miserable pile of human flesh. I'm used to trying to find the good in people, trying to put myself in their shoes and try to reason why they do the things they do, but I just can't with Trump.

He is throwing Sessions under the bus because he recused himself from an investigation into a campaign he was involved in. That isn't some crazy idea, it's exactly what he should have done.

Can't even stay loyal to people that were loyal to him. Usually at least you can count on shitty people to do that much. This guy isn't going to have a single person on his side by the time he leaves office.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Trump's having a mental breakdown, isn't he?

Either that or between the military news and this, maybe Trump knows something is incoming and is trying to distract

He's not having a breakdown. Being a loud, boorish asshole won him the presidency, this is just who he is and he will never stop.

Shauni

Trump still won't fire him and Sessions said he won't resign. Keep fighting each other you fucking old shitbags.

Truly the immovable object meeting the Unstoppable Force. Two stubborn ass old fucks who aren't going to move an inch.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
He's not having a breakdown. Being a loud, boorish asshole won him the presidency, this is just who he is and he will never stop.

This. So tired of the excuse that this 'must be' due to some external condition. Decades of evidence proving nothing has changed at all beyond his (already shitty) vocabulary being less sharp with age.

GuyKazama

Sessions is finally getting the message and will begin investigating leaks (according to anonymous sources)

A U.S. official familiar with the discussions said Tuesday that the planned announcement surrounding stepped-up efforts on leak investigations has “been in the works for some time and will most likely happen sometime in the next week.”

The news comes in the wake of days of intense pressure on Sessions, with President Trump lashing out and expressing his “disappointment” with the attorney general, through tweets, interviews and news conferences.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...tigations-into-intelligence-leaks-source.html

Lunar15

It's actually somewhat interesting to me how weirdly competent/evil this administration could have become if Trump literally didn't tweet his mind all the time.

Trump can complain about leaks all he wants, but a lot of the most damning things have come straight from the horse's mouth.

Top Bottom