• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
1) LegitMASTERGING
2) Right Wing
3) 25
4) Legit Redman

Excited to start a season with other people, playing online with randoms is usually not worth the time. Any advice on best / easiest way to boost your players stats, and good online builds for different positions?

Revenant

my body (and preorder) is ready. Gonna be fun to be in it from the start of the year instead of joining in on the tail end, with a player with no stats.

Marvie_3

Banned
Red_Man said:
Excited to start a season with other people, playing online with randoms is usually not worth the time. Any advice on best / easiest way to boost your players stats, and good online builds for different positions?
As much as it sucks, OTP is a quick way to build your stats when the club isn't playing. The games/grades count towards your card and it's good practice.

It's hard to tell a good build because nobody knows what changes they've made to the player attributes. We didn't even know that speed/acceleration did absolutely nothing until January this year.

Revenant said:
my body (and preorder) is ready. Gonna be fun to be in it from the start of the year instead of joining in on the tail end, with a player with no stats.
Same player info as last year I assume?

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
:lol Your stats will not be kept if you quit? Can't wait until Vis reads the fine print. ;)
Quit as in remove yourself off the team completely. It resets your stats and its a total pain in the ass to go back and add previous totals. If someone wants to take a break and stays on the roster, the stats will still be kept.

Marvie_3 said:
Quit as in remove yourself off the team completely. It resets your stats and its a total pain in the ass to go back and add previous totals. If someone wants to take a break and stays on the roster, the stats will still be kept.
Ah, ok. I figured it was just a jab at Vis quitting so much.

Red_Man

It's going to be magical to play with defenseman, who don't get a hold of the puck and try and rush it up the ice and score themselves....

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
damn son.

sefskillz
Winger (pick a side for me, sir marvie)
sef skillz

i think i'll have a D build this year too, since i spend most of my time playing d as a forward. and by that i mean i spend most of my time not scoring.

RS4-

- dokterrhouse
- anything but goalie
- mr cates

Yeah I still don't have a position, just like last year and the year before. Deus Ex and 3s are the only reasons I'm turning on my 360 in months, NHL needs to come out already.

The first picture makes me sad :(

Anyways probably won't get the game until closer to Christmas unfortunately but I'll have it somewhere down the road. So I'll just throw my info up anyways.

1. CrazedArabMan
2. Winger or center (doesn't really matter)
3. 9
4. (I'll figure out a name eventually, still undecided)

Marvie_3

Banned
SCHUEY F1 said:
Amazing OP!
Thanks! I did the formatting/typing and Viz made all the pretty pictures. :D

I've got everyone up to this point added to the roster. Friend requests from the GAF EASHL tag have been sent out.

nice OP, in particular awesome banners Marvie...

what up pimps, almost time to come out of retirement for Season #2 of this ish

yo swim, my work schedule is gonna be crazy in September, I think they are gonna have me working 3rd shift so we might be getting the Weekday Warriors back together pretty soon

1) The Visualizer
2) LD
3) #2 (unless Montressor wants it, in that case I'll take #4 again)
4) A. Threat

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:

yo swim, my work schedule is gonna be crazy in September, I think they are gonna have me working 3rd shift so we might be getting the Weekday Warriors back together pretty soon

1) The Visualizer
2) LD
4) A. Threat
I'll be around more on weekday afternoons as well. All my classes are a lot earlier in the day this fall. :D

Can't wait to start playing center either. I've been practicing my ass off on faceoffs and I've been winning 60-70% every game now. I wanna take on a more defensive role as well but still chip in on offense occasionally.

Marvie_3 said:
I'll be around more on weekday afternoons as well. All my classes are a lot earlier in the day this fall. :D

Can't wait to start playing center either. I've been practicing my ass off on faceoffs and I've been winning 60-70% every game now. I wanna take on a more defensive role as well but still chip in on offense occasionally.

hard to do those things while you are sitting in the penalty box all game long...

TheVisualizer said:

1) The Visualizer
2) LD
4) A. Threat
If you do I may be able to join also. Depending on what time the time difference should make that in the evenings for me! :D

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:
hard to do those things while you are sitting in the penalty box all game long...
Easily to do it from the box than it is for you during one of your 300 retirements.

Nozdeuce said:
I completely forgot I play center now.
You can go back to wing if you want. :lol

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Marvie_3 said:
You can go back to wing if you want. :lol
After becoming a grand master at faceoffs? Never!

It was more like a whoa center? oooh yeah thing

Sweet graphics Viz

Heretic

I'm fairly new to the game. Suck at NHL 11 so bench me if you want but here's my info =p

1. Hereticsoul
2. Goaltender
3. 1
4. Heretic

Blinding

I still have to go put a pre-order down on this game. >>;;

1) Blindinggggg
2) Center (though, I can take that fourth right wing spot easily.)
3) #1 or #30
4) Probably going with my real name like I did in NHL 11, so Chris Hawkins.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
If you do I may be able to join also. Depending on what time the time difference should make that in the evenings for me! :D
Marvie retired your number, you can't comeback now

Nozdeuce said:
Sweet graphics Viz
thanks man, my amateur photoshop skills are getting a little better

TheVisualizer said:
Marvie retired your number, you can't comeback now

thanks man, my amateur photoshop skills are getting a little better

But I just went to Russia for a little bit! :( I still may not be able with lag. Is it still laggy playing with people in Europe? It used to be.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
But I just went to Russia for a little bit! :( I still may not be able with lag. Is it still laggy playing with people in Europe? It used to be.

Yeah there's usually more than lag than usual involved from what I remember. I played a handful of EASHL club games with SniperMcBlaze early last year and it was hit or miss.

Same thing with the GAF FIFA 11 Club, a couple guys were from Europe and Australia and the lag was random. Sometimes it wasn't there and sometimes it was so crippling that we bailed out of matches and looked for new opponents.

Marvie_3

Banned
Shit, LiveWire, you need to pick a different number. I forgot Giant Robot was alreasy using #96. My bad guys.

Nozdeuce said:

Sweet graphics Viz
Grand wizard of faceoffs is more your style. :p

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Grand wizard of faceoffs is more your style. :p
YOU'RE LUCKY THIS IS STILL THE FIRST PAGE OF THE NEW THREAD WHERE I HAVE TO PRETEND TO BE A NICE PERSON

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
OH YEAH WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT
NOT IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN, IT NEGATIVELY AFFECTS THEIR DEVELOPMENT AND MAKES GIRLS GROW UP TO BE SKAN...

LETS DO THIS THING

Red_Man

I'm gonna play some games tonight and work on some of my game get some practice in.

Marvie_3

Banned
Red_Man said:
I'm gonna play some games tonight and work on some of my game get some practice in.
I'd be up for some games tonight as well.

Also, anyone that still has NHL 11, the club is still up so we could get some training camp going if anyone is interested.

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
Is anyone going to be able to play during the days? I usually get off at 12-1 on my busiest days.
I'll be just getting out of class around then. Swim is usually home during the day too.

Red_Man

All my classes are in the morning or at night so I'll be able to hop on during the day if we get enough people

Revenant

monday, wednesday, Friday I have only one class so those are my best days, then I'm stacked on tuesday and Thursday. Got one online course too but that should be pretty easy.

Top Bottom