• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 18 EASHL (Xbox One) NeoGAF Camel Toews

Marvie_3

Banned
mQYAhSI.jpg

RedRum

Banned
Marvie. You have 251 PIM. Next in line is Cake with 95. Fucking absurd, Lol.

BTW, I'm on all night "again" for games. I've been playing 3's all day with basically one random dude.

RedRum

Banned
Let's just play 2's tonight since you want to play. (If no one else is on)

Again, I've been playing all day and will be after this Ranger's game.

Marvie_3

Banned
NOTICE

As far as this club goes, this is probably the end unless people start posting and showing up to play again.

Last year, nobody would get on to play unless I was there, as evidenced by me playing in every single game we played. All last year I had people complaining that I wasn't on enough, which I couldn't help. I got home from work late every night.

Nothing was stopping anyone from playing without me, but nobody did.

For this year, I really worked at trying to find more players so I wouldn't have to be on every night for people to play and the club could be more active. Now even the people that were complaining last year aren't showing up and the game has only been out for 3 weeks. We have twice the number of people that the PS4 club, yet we can't even get 3 people on to play a couple nights a week. I feel bad for people that bought the game expecting this club to be more active, but I can't force people to play, nor am I going to chase people down every day anymore.

If people want to play, they need to start posting in here and showing up to play. I get that people are busy but it only takes a few seconds to post and let everyone know whats up. I'm not doing the leg work of messaging a bunch of people and finding people to play. I've done enough of that last year and this year. This club only works if people are active and participating. I know theres a couple people who don't have the game yet that have expressed interest in playing, but there's no point in them getting the game if we aren't even playing anymore.

tl;dr: People on this club either starting posting/showing up to play, or this is the end.

Should be obvious from the rest of this post that I'm not going to bother with a club for 19 if this one is done already. It's not worth the time or effort if nobody is going to play.

RedRum

Banned
2s are garbage and the only reason we played them last weekend was to try and get people on.

Come on Marv. That's garbage. It's not like we're a powerhouse at 3's and 5's. People playing whatever on NHL motivates others to get on. At least we move the club forward, you know. Like I said before, I've been on all weekend. I played more than 30 drop in games and I'm 21 levels above the next player in the club. It's silly to disband when two people can at least get on and play.

RedRum

Banned
Oh, I'll also add, it might had been beneficial to us during 2's if I knew how to change the behavior of the AI. He was pinching in those games and I didn't know how to change it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm starting a new job next week, starting then I'll be available most nights at normal times and will be a lot more active.

Top Bottom