• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Aiii

So not worth it
Lol...I just realised that that's exactly what this model is

Only three years from now when they shut down the game you will be left with nothing but an empty wallet. At least you can store the CCG's in the attic until you trash em three decades from now.

So the double orb event is a separate event than the regular one, so we get a DS when we beat it :D!

I thought they would just double it in the regular event lol.

Ayyy first pull:

OTRLQffl.jpg

Let the SA grind begin ;__;

EDIT: and the next one was straight trash aside from another TEQ Bardock XD

Syntsui

No discount summon nor guaranteed SSR is a hard pass for me, have fun guys.

Also, the only sale worth it this time is the 12 stones, the rest is whatever and the 91 were cheaper two times already in the last few weeks.

Meneses

Bought the two smaller packs for 10$-ish.

Did my only multi.

Got a staggering amount of Rs and then Trunks at the end!

Thank you RNGesus for being my friend today, he probably knew the rest of my work week is gonna be hell so he threw me a bone.

So, to grind his SA we need to get the STR Trunks and Dokkan him and then feed him and hope for a miracle, right?

Double potential orbs is soooooo nice right now. Don't forget to do them!

Bought the two smaller packs for 10$-ish.

Did my only multi.

Got a staggering amount of Rs and then Trunks at the end!

Thank you RNGesus for being my friend today, he probably knew the rest of my work week is gonna be hell so he threw me a bone.

So, to grind his SA we need to get the STR Trunks and Dokkan him and then feed him and hope for a miracle, right?
At that point, you should just awaken the food to UR and save yourself the heartbreak.

Did 2 singles, got Rs. Did a multi, got Shugesh. I'm having second thought on spending any more stones on this banner. Everything outside of the 3 banner units is complete trash too.

Yeah I spent 80 stones total and got jack shit, I'm actually just gonna save now lol. Still got over 150 stones, screw all this noise.

linkent

Did 2 singles, got Rs. Did a multi, got Shugesh. I'm having second thought on spending any more stones on this banner. Everything outside of the 3 banner units is complete trash too.
S K I P this banner.
I dont like telling people to hold their stones for future card but we are so close to the next meta.
It isnt worth it to risk those stones on this banner unless you really like these characters.

Edit: too late i guess >.>

S K I P this banner.
I dont like telling people to hold their stones for future card but we are so close to the next meta.
It isnt worth it to risk those stones on this banner unless you really like these characters.

Edit: too late i guess >.>

Not really, I only did 3 more singles after the quoted part. You don't need to tell people how to spend their stones, everyone knows at this point. I just wanted Zamasu but decided it's not worth the risk/stones.

MiTYH

I did a multi on this banner because of Vegito Blue and the sale stones. Wound up with the TEQ Zamasu, so I can't complain about that. My villain team needed work anyway

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Did about 150 stones. No zamasu, but I got SSB Vegito. Certainly better than nothing but I am definitely more interested in villain team than hero

He was my only SSR though, the rates on this banner seem pretty dismal.

Shit... I sweared I wouldnt pull but it seems RNGesus has been kind to me. 3 singles: R Chichi, SR Videl, SSR Fused Zamasu. Perfect for my vilain team.

MiTYH

Question: Does the farmable PHY Zamasu, when awoken, give the usual 50% chance to up the SA of TEQ Zamasu? Before Dokkaning, I assume

EDIT: Appears so. Damn this'll be a grind. Just like Goku black, only the dropprate seems worse here. 0/3 tries so far, and that's just for farming.

Better question: What team can beat Zamasu's stage? I don't have Buuhan or any good INT units besides Janemba. Nothing but the farmable STR Trunks either... I do have PHY Broly, Omega, Gogeta, and SV though

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Man I really wish I got MZ instead of Vegito. My super team has 0 units with dupe paths unlocked and only 2 at SA10. It's gonna probably be weaker overall than my ghetto regular Zamasu-lead Villain team.

Anoregon

OK so I am less sad about my new blue vegito because his first trip out he attacked 5 times due to counter passive and just level 5 combo from 0-dupe potential nodes.

Durden77

Huh. Got VB on my second single. Was really looking for Zamasu but I definitely can't complain. Little retribution for Broly fucking me so much.

Man I need more Elder Kais. And VBs event, wtf. And PHY orbs...

S K I P this banner.

Don't listen to this nonsense, your chances of pulling an SSR is 0% if you don't pull!

edit: I got SR SS Vegeta off my single. Bamco shilling confirmed to not work.

denebj

Neo Member
I did 5 Multi, got mostly crap (5 SSR) but I got Trunk which is what i was looking for.

The grind for raising his SA is brutal ... I have 4 Trunk STR UR, but I cannot do the other ones because of Gregory and Roshi ..... I was pretty stocked up though (Had 600+ Greg and 400 Roshi ....)
Between the raise of the TEQ to SA10 and going to SR to UR it depleted everything :O

I realized I have the 2 Trunks as well to Dokkan lol (77 + 35 +35 ) + MZ (77) then I need to go back to the Trunk event to get 30 more medals to dokkan the SR Trunk ahahaha

This is going to be fun XD

MiTYH

3 Zamasu fed at the same time to my Zamasu... 50% of chance each one... No SA :""")
1495728251-homer12.png

Hey, at least you're getting them. 0 drop from a full stamina bar almost. Haven't even touched the medals yet because I'll be damned if I'm awakening him before maxing his SA

Anoregon

I went through my hero team dudes and realized I hadn't even done most of the available hidden potential unlocks with 0 paths open. So at least now my HP and dmg is up a bit.
God damn do I need kais though. Godtenks and VB are gonna be hanging at SA1 for a while.

I think I'm finally done pulling until SSJ4's though. I'm honestly not looking forward to the meta shift, super/extreme rainbow teams are way more fun imo. But I'll be dumping my stones in the vegeta banner hoping for him rose, and/or VB dupes.

Oh, and a question: Can someone explain to me why the free agi Goku rebirth (http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Proof_of_Tough_Trainings_Super_Saiyan_Goku) is on the reddit tier list for super teams, but the phys SSJ2 goku rebirth (http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Shattering_Strike_Super_Saiyan_2_Goku) isn't? The latter has better stats, all of the same (worthwhile) links, a better super, and the same passive except without the 50% HP condition.

So, 50 stones got me:
Bunch of shit Rs (3 krillins, one guldo, one chichi)
2 shit SRs (Cacao, Videl)
3 SSR (TEQ Fused Zamasu, SSJ2 Saiyaman (Finally !!) and.. INT Punished Trunks !!!)

Looks like RNGesus is with me only for subpar banners :"")
How those two stacks in the metagame ?

Anoregon

they stack with you fucking right off is what

Xanru

The rates for Trunks himself seem pretty solid. I got 1 in 4 multis, and my friend who never gets anything got 2 in 3. I really wanted MZ considering the grind for Trunks' SA is literal cancer, +I have to grind for TEQ Trunks' SA as well, but I'm halfway there at least.

Shit... I sweared I wouldnt pull but it seems RNGesus has been kind to me. 3 singles: R Chichi, SR Videl, SSR Fused Zamasu. Perfect for my vilain team.

Congrats on the pull, I see you get gooned by RNG almost as my as my aforementioned friend.

The rates for Trunks himself seem pretty solid. I got 1 in 4 multis, and my friend who never gets anything got 2 in 3. I really wanted MZ considering the grind for Trunks' SA is literal cancer, +I have to grind for TEQ Trunks' SA as well, but I'm halfway there at least.

Congrats on the pull, I see you get gooned by RNG almost as my as my aforementioned friend.

I got nothing out the VB banner, nothing out of the Broly banner. So I guess it makes it up for it. :")

Anoregon

Believe me or not, I'd give away these two for your VB.

Yeah, i know VB is a god damn powerhouse and one of the best units in the game, but I just can't be as excited as I should be given how much I'd rather have a villain lead.

I don't even know how many stones I've spent combined on this banner and the rose banner trying to get one. It's gotta be towards 1000.

Yeah, i know VB is a god damn powerhouse and one of the best units in the game, but I just can't be as excited as I should be given how much I'd rather have a villain lead.

I don't even know how many stones I've spent combined on this banner and the rose banner trying to get one. It's gotta be towards 1000.

That's me for the VB and Broly banner. Except all I got were dupe Vegetas SSGSS PHY or SSJ3 TEQ . :"")

I think I'm finally done pulling until SSJ4's though. I'm honestly not looking forward to the meta shift, super/extreme rainbow teams are way more fun imo.

Same. I'm starting to feel my interest in the game wane pretty hard. Not much to look forward to since I don't even like SSJ4. But it's not like you have a choice, lol. Hate mono meta, it's so boring. Half the game being leader skills is boring af in general. I really wish there were more reasons to build varied teams.

Top Bottom