• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Inazuma Eleven Ares Platforms Announced

sinonobu

Banned
Just Announced via Live Stream

Switch/PS4/Android/ios

coming Summer 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc1i5fVbih4&feature=youtu.be

Screenshots (not the final ver)

iu71IQ7.png

zXw6SxE.png

xE5RoGK.png

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Would have preferred PS4/Switch only.... Mobile means it will likely end up like a mess development schedule wise like most L5 mobile titles.

It looks okay... Kinda expected a bit more, seems like another Level 5 game announced to soon.

Wonder how and when we will see it in the west - Nintendo certainly won't publish it anymore given the Platforms.

Sayad

Looks like it was a 3DS version that got upgraded midway through development, hopefully PS4 means they have plans for international audience!

Ridley327

Did not expect PS4.

lol guess this will have a higher chance of localization.

I have to imagine that it has about the same chance of localization with the PS4 as it does without it. The series has never had much of a clamoring for it in the west, and Level-5 hasn't exactly had the greatest localization record to begin with, and especially a timely one.

I have to imagine that it has about the same chance of localization with the PS4 as it does without it. The series has never had much of a clamoring for it in the west, and Level-5 hasn't exactly had the greatest localization record to begin with, and especially a timely one.

Inazuma Eleven was quite popular in Europe during the DS days.

The first one didn't even release in Europe until the 3DS was basically already released.

But in the end, all games up through Inazuma Eleven GO 2 did end up getting localised. They wouldn't do that if the series didn't do well. And especially with the first couple of releases, there was quite a marketing push from Nintendo.

Tizoc

Will check it out on ios
Interested in getting on ps4 too
Infact ive wanted to grt into the series for years but backlog and newer games allways made me hold off

Pleasantly surprised with the PS4 announcement.

Hopefully it has a good arcade style soccer gameplay.
You're looking for somethig different if you're looking for arcadey gameplay, I think. The first Inazuma Eleven at least is a soccer RPG/RTS hybrid.

It's not really like Sega Soccer Slam or Mario Strikers.

PS4 isn't that big of a surprise. I think Hino said something about a home console version and he didn't believe in the Switch until BOTW launched.

Megaton Musashi is probably PS4/iOS/Switch too.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I don't see this game succeeding on mobile... The Captain Tsubasa Klab game looks much better - looking forward to the Global releases, right before the World Cup.

Ydelnae

I knew the series would end up jumping to consoles. I think it's a pretty great move, I hope Yokai Watch follows.

Yam's

They probably shouldn't show that kind of footage when the game is so early in development. Still excited to see how this will turn out. Enjoyed the first two games.

I don't see this game succeeding on mobile... The Captain Tsubasa Klab game looks much better - looking forward to the Global releases, right before the World Cup.

Just Googled it and could not find proper screenshots, but it seems like a card collecting game?

My understanding is that Inazuma series borrows from the Nes / Snes era Captain Tsubasa games made by Taito.

Kouriozan

It's gonna be weird playing without the touch screen for sure, I hope the gameplay won't suffer from it, like planning what you teammates will do.
I'm still we'll never get GO Galaxy :(

Top Bottom