• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread: "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

That Stephen Hill kid is making some noise, my god that dude is enormous. Dude only had 29 catches last year so he seems to be a project.

He only had 29 catches because he played at Georgia Tech in their triple option offense - they ran on the ball on 80% of their plays. He'll be a good player in the league. 6'4" and ran a 4.3 40...wow.

He only had 29 catches because he played at Georgia Tech in their triple option offense - they ran on the ball on 80% of their plays. He'll be a good player in the league. 6'4" and ran a 4.3 40...wow.

Yeah but it makes you wonder how good his route running will be. He's a physical freak though.

Wes

venison crêpe
Floyd did a 4.42? He's the second WR off the board. Top 15 guaranteed.

Holy shit! Who is Stephen Hill? 4.30 and he is 6'4? Welcome to the Raiders son (does this still apply?) Ran the first 10 yards in 1.2 seconds.

Floyd did a 4.42? He's the second WR off the board. Top 15 guaranteed.

Holy shit! Who is Stephen Hill? 4.30 and he is 6'4? Welcome to the Raiders son (does this still apply?) Ran the first 10 yards in 1.2 seconds.

I don't think Stephen Hill will still be there when the 5th round comes and the Raiders pick for the first time.

hiryu

Hill is the classic example of using the combine to improve his draft position. Someone is going to take an early chance on a physical specimen like that.

Milchjon

Why is there so much talk about the pats drafting on offense with the current state of the D? Of course they got better, but with like 3 impact players on defense, I'd much rather like a CB that doesn't give me a heart attack and a pass rushing beast before we talk WR and such.

I don't think Stephen Hill will still be there when the 5th round comes and the Raiders pick for the first time.

We should get some comp picks in the mid rounds, but yeah... unless Reggie trades up, which I doubt. But we're pretty stacked with young and fast WRs right now anyway. We need DBs and LBs more than anything.

bionic77

Why is there so much talk about the pats drafting on offense with the current state of the D? Of course they got better, but with like 3 impact players on defense, I'd much rather like a CB that doesn't give me a heart attack and a pass rushing beast before we talk WR and such.

The genius would rather stockpile picks for the future and blow his wad on offense in the draft. For defense they get guys from the parking lot before games, season ticket holders and all stars from the Tijuana penal league.

I am personally a fan of this philosophy and it's results.

Dragon

Banned
The genius would rather stockpile picks for the future and blow his wad on offense in the draft. For defense they get guys from the parking lot before games, season ticket holders and all stars from the Tijuana penal league.

I am personally a fan of this philosophy and it's results.

images

jakncoke

Banned
tebow christ, tranformers 3 is 2 and a half hours long. What does Michael Bay not comprehend on action movies need not be over 2 hours long

jakncoke

Banned
I liked the first, the 2nd was ok but man fucking so long. This will probable be like the 2nd it seems.

fake edit: wtf, the 3rd made 1.1 billion worldwide.

Bowser

I liked the first, the 2nd was ok but man fucking so long. This will probable be like the 2nd it seems.

fake edit: wtf, the 3rd made 1.1 billion worldwide.

A lot of people didn't really like the 3rd one, but besides dragging a bit in the middle, I thought it was pretty good

Milchjon

A lot of people didn't really like the 3rd one, but besides dragging a bit in the middle, I thought it was pretty good

It was an awesome 3D experience. For me it did what Avatar should've done. I think I had a stupid grin on my face the whole time.

Audiovisually awesome, every other aspect is awful, though.

Dragon

Banned
The movies suck but they are pretty successful so someone out there likes those bloated turds.

I went to see the first one in theaters because it's Transformers and I loved it as a kid. And the first one was passable. The blatant racism in the second one along with completely emasculating Megatron made me completely against seeing this third one. Hell Calvin Johnson probably kills more innocent civilians than Megatron now. WTF Bay.

Dragon

Banned
The original Tranformers movie shits all over the Bay abominations.

I must have seen it like 50 times when I was a kid.

The Touch and Weird Al being in the soundtrack automatically make it better. Even if Rodimus Prime is the lamest fucking thing ever (besides talking about it of course).

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
His first was 4.5 flat. He isn't a speed guy, never has been. He's a hands guy.

Yeah. If a guy with that body and hands runs a sub 4.4, he's a sure fire first rounder and #1 receiver. As is, he's more of a #2-3, situational use guy. I hope drops to the late third round, then he'd be a steal.

Striker

Clark Judge article with a hint of Tampa Bay and Mario Manningham signing up, mainly due to them hiring former Giants QB Coach Mike Sullivan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom