• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unreal Tournament 2004

Diablos

When's it going down? Consider this the thread to discuss match times unless elitist fuxors like CK ;) decide to think of something else and say it was a better idea.

We use XFire to start playing whenever a game is scheduled, for those interested.

When we do play, let's play JAILBREAK.
You can get it here: http://www.planetjailbreak.com/

Diablos

Tre is everyone's arch nemesis because he pwns, but I personally always get fired up when I'm shooting at CK. :D

And, Blaster Master aka DJ PISSES ME OFF with his teleporting BULLSHIT. Did you hear me, punk! Stop that and PLAY goddammit!!!! :D :D

Dilbert

Tre` does indeed have some skills.

I could be available for a game tomorrow night (Thursday) with some prior coordination (read as: bribe the girlfriend). Jailbreak is fun, but so is plain old Deathmatch! Let me know what you think...

I sometimes play random DM games on West Coast servers -- I need to remember to sign into Xfire before logging on. I've played with pixelated a lot on Ratman's UT2004 server -- always a good time!

Diablos said:
Tre is everyone's arch nemesis because he pwns, but I personally always get fired up when I'm shooting at CK. :D

And, Blaster Master aka DJ PISSES ME OFF with his teleporting BULLSHIT. Did you hear me, punk! Stop that and PLAY goddammit!!!! :D :D

:lol :D

A serious piece of advice though, shoot my translocator pod in mid-air (best to use a wide-spread fire weapon like the Shock Rifle (although BioRifle sludge or Flak Cannon shells can work in a pinch). If I try to translocate with a damaged pod, I die (and I think you get a frag too).

We really need to get the GAF UT2K4 action going again, we played it to death for the first two weeks; what happened? I'm free for some fraggin' tonight, Assault anyone?

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
I'll be up for some later tonight (Tonight being next 2-3 hrs, I'm on 'Euro' time :p)

Freeburn.

So is somone going to hop on to a game and we follow via x-fire at about, say 8:00pm Central (2am GMT). If we are going Jailbreak, then make it instagib

Bah, i could only get on the computer now, i'll hop on a deathmatch and if any of you want to follow via x-fire you can go ahead.

id: newbiega

Edit: I'm getting a connection error right now, anyone else having this problem?

Dilbert

If I get a chance, I might hop online for 60-90 minutes tonight around 7:30 PM Pacific. I'll remember to turn on Xfire tonight...

Dilbert

I saw Tre`, Diablos, and Newbie online last night...and was that Cornelius from here too? The CTF server we were on was REALLY struggling to keep up with the load, so we all went our separate ways. I saw Tre` on my favorite DM server for a while, but then he took off.

I don't know what I'm doing tonight, but I'd be down for a game this weekend. I could actually set aside a block of time on Sunday if people are free...

-jinx- said:
I saw Tre`, Diablos, and Newbie online last night...and was that Cornelius from here too? The CTF server we were on was REALLY struggling to keep up with the load, so we all went our separate ways

Oh god, i know. Shooting was so (forgive the pun) hit and miss. I honestly had no idea if any of my shots would hit, or I would appear 15ft to the right of where i was.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Diablos said:
When's it going down? Consider this the thread to discuss match times unless elitist fuxors like CK ;) decide to think of something else and say it was a better idea.

We use XFire to start playing whenever a game is scheduled, for those interested.

When we do play, let's play JAILBREAK.
You can get it here: http://www.planetjailbreak.com/

Tre is everyone's arch nemesis because he pwns, but I personally always get fired up when I'm shooting at CK.

And, Blaster Master aka DJ PISSES ME OFF with his teleporting BULLSHIT. Did you hear me, punk! Stop that and PLAY goddammit!!!!

Jesus christ what the fuck is your problem? We haven't even played a game together in weeks. We were fine with Xfire when you went ahead and created that useless piece of shit yahoo group.

Dilbert

I just got a PS2 controller -> USB adapter for my PC. It's about damn time -- I was SOOO sick of using that shitty mouse/keyboard to try to play this game. Who wants to go online so I can OWN you?

Diablos

Wellington said:
Jesus christ what the fuck is your problem? We haven't even played a game together in weeks. We were fine with Xfire when you went ahead and created that useless piece of shit yahoo group.

Chill out bro. Did you not notice the :D :D :D next to my comments? Jesus christ dode!

For being a useless POS yahoo group a lot of people sure signed up for it (well not a lot, but still more than I thought). If XFire didn't exist it probably would have been somewhat successful. :p I soon realized it didn't have much potential after everyone started using xfire too..

Top Bottom