• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GA NHL 2K5 Tourney! (Xbox)

Fifty

Great...I'm playing Bish, early in the second. Ahead 1-0 am I, when I get the "waiting for opponent" screen...it seems that his game froze. I then go back to replay the game, but I have been given the win. :(

DMczaf

God damn you are a goon, Solrak

14 to 4 in penalities :lol

I couldnt even cross the rink without getting hurt :(

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
FUCK

If Sega doesn't fix this freezing problem soon, I may just return the game. It's that frustrating - freeze with DM, freeze with Fifty, stuttering slideshow with Cloudy....dammit

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Odd...I have played 9 games online so far and havent had a freeze or lag.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Malley owned me bad...I suck with the Devils :( I think I'll stick to playing with the Starz.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Whenever yo want 50, although.. This is labor day weekend... I dont know when I will be around... I can play now, although its late

It will be that much more challenging to get a hold of Konex with him being hit with the banstick recently. Hope he checks his ESPN messages. :D

Edit: Thanks for the tag Bish. :D

Hey Konex...I want to do willie's game first if that's ok with you since he is strapped for time. You can get your beating afterwards. :D

Cloudy

Banned
I love shooting those cos I usually get a rebound off them anyways. Your goal was pretty sweet too. My goalie was totally blocked lol

Matrix

Man I wish I had gotten to play Konex...besides that one 10-2 game *wtf fluke* I own your soul! :(

Top Bottom