• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch UI video from some guy [named hiphoptherobot]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I keep seeing people say "this wouldn't have happened if Nintendo were more forthcoming with information" and I can't help but think, how fucking clueless are you? People saying this honestly think that thieves stole a highly anticipated unreleased system because Nintendo hasn't done a Direct on the UI, and not because it's oh I don't know, a highly anticipated unreleased system that they could sell for hundreds or thousands of dollars?!

What fantasy world are you living in? Nobody stole a shipment of Switches to help get the word out on the UI. They stole them to make money. It's not like Nintendo didn't know or wouldn't have figured out a shipment went missing until HHR uploaded his video, ruining it for those Robin Hooding do-gooders that were only trying to help those thirsty for information.

Thank you.

You know there is a entitlement issue when people think it's fine to steal goods to get look into a OS of a system that will be out on less than 2 weeks.

We have some scary Gaffers if those posts reflect their truth opinions.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This thread is no longer needed since the situation involving the Switch unit in question has been resolved. Feel free to use other existing Switch threads to discuss the UI and early review units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom