• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: UK GAF - Get up to £20 off Gaming purchases on Amazon.co.uk (Ends May 7)

Crash, Tekken, FFXII, Wipeout and Uncharted all for £130 (including £2 off each game via Prime trial and £20 code).

A very tidy hall. All games I intended to get, usually with these sales it entices you to get games you otherwise didn't want that much.

£17 less than Simply and Amazon only charge when item is dispatched. I love you Simply for early deliveries and usually being better in one on one price comparison, but £17 savings and not taking the money in advanced wins this round.

Also price could potentially decrease with Amazon's price guarantee.

Just an FYI if your prime trial expires before the dispatch date of those games you won't save the £2

Hasney

SFII and Yakuza Kiwami but the code don't work...

Just tried it with these and it groups it into 2 separate orders which stops the code from working. Some of the unreleased Switch games do this for some reason, but an order of FFXII, FFXIV Stormblood and Kiwami worked fine with the middle code.

JJShadow

Managed to preorder Crash Bandicoot, FF XII TZA, Uncharted Lost Legacy, Yakuza Kiwami and Destiny 2 for £135 after applying the Prime discount and the £20 off code

Final price of £27 for each one of them, not bad!

Was sorely tempted to buy the eShop version of Mario Kart for £50 this morning but just got the physical copy + the official Joy Con wheels for £48. Awesome.

Cronen

Thanks for this. I currently have Uncharted and Yakuza Kiwmai on pre-order at Base, and FFXII on pre-order at Amazon. If I cancel those orders and put them all through Amazon and use a code, I save even more money.

Quick question - it has been ages since I have preordered multiple games as one order on Amazon. Do they just take the amount for each game at release? Or do you have to pay for all of them when the first game is released?

Thanks for this. I currently have Uncharted and Yakuza Kiwmai on pre-order at Base, and FFXII on pre-order at Amazon. If I cancel those orders and put them all through Amazon and use a code, I save even more money.

Quick question - it has been ages since I have preordered multiple games as one order on Amazon. Do they just take the amount for each game at release? Or do you have to pay for all of them when the first game is released?

Amount for each game at time of dispatch. Discount is spread across all the games (not always evenly mind)

Between the Amazon codes and the Tesco code, me and my girlfriend have ordered a Nintendo Switch for £260, Mario Kart 8 for £37, 1-2 Switch and a screen protector for £36.

£333 total, £30 pound saved. Good haul.

Link to the Switch listing? I can only find it listed under 3rd party sellers?

Link to the Switch listing? I can only find it listed under 3rd party sellers?

Snooze, you lose.

Try Teaco's, mate. They've got the same £20 off offer going for the Switch and they might still have some in stock.
Amazon sold out in hours yesterday. It was a real eye opener for me because I had no idea the Switch had so much demand for it.

sw26

Thanks for the heads up op.

Managed to snag:

Wipeout
Crash
FFXII HD
Yakuza Kiwami
CoD WWII

All for £145, and all games I was going to buy anyway.

Snooze, you lose.

Try Teaco's, mate. They've got the same £20 off offer going for the Switch and they might still have some in stock.
Amazon sold out in hours yesterday. It was a real eye opener for me because I had no idea the Switch had so much demand for it.

Just got in on the Tesco deal, thanks. 😀

Bumhead

Banned
Lined up all my pre-orders for the year. I usually never pre-order, but might as well take advantage!

Does anyone have any experience of Amazon Balance Top-Up? Now I have a long list of pre-orders across the whole year, I'm thinking I might just keep topping up my balance as the year goes on. Will Amazon take payment from this balance as each game is dispatched?

Haano

For some reason I cannot order Mario Odessey and Crash with the VG10OFF75 code. Though it works fine with the VG5OFF40, I think its cause Odessey has no release date

Tizoc

Bah guess I'll use this to get some books, some of the games I want don't release on the same date far as 3DS goes and I prefer ordering in bulk.

Tizoc

Only works on video games.

My order has 1 video game actually but i was hoping it works with combination of stuff, but no biggy, the stuff I'm getting for GBP 40 are good enough :p

EDIT: OK I've got LBX for GBP 15+Etrina Mystery Dungeon for GBP 25.
That's GBP 40 but I can't use the GBP 5 off code.

panda-zebra

Tesco Destiny 2 & GT Sport for me: Buy 2 for £80 on selected Pre-order Games -£12.00, Save £10 when you spend £75 or more on selected Electrical and Gaming -£10.00, clubcard points = cheap stuff!

Got Crash N Sane Trilogy, Uncharted Lost Legacy and Micro Machines for £67, not bad for 3 fully remasted Crash games and an Uncharted game, plus Micro Machines looks like it should be a lot of fun, like the older games were, so just over £22 each is a bargain.

Gradon

Tekken 7, Injustice 2, Splatoon 2 and Final Fantasy XII.
£165. Can't use the 20 off 150 code, what gives?

BraXzy

Somehow managed to get the 5OFF40 to work today even though it didn't let me originally after already using the 10OFF75. That's Death Stranding preorder sorted for... whenever that comes out.

I preordered Destiny 2 limited edition, Uncharted Lost Legacy, Everybody's Golf and FF XII zodiac age for £153 pretty decent deal I think.

Carbonox

Final Fantasy XII HD
Uncharted Lost Legacy
COD WWII
Middle-Earth Shadow of War

151 quid in total

-£8 Prime preorder
-£20 Offer

£123 final price

I'll take that thank you.

mocoworm

I just pre-ordered D2 LE for XONE on Amazon and got £12 off. Many thanks for this, OP!

RT5Aco9.png

Skyo

Just browsing on amazon UK and I saw this:

Preorder WipEout: Omega Collection Steelbook (PS4) for £9.99 by by Sony PlayStation
Shopto is selling it for £30 :O

Pricing error??

Carbonox

Just browsing on amazon UK and I saw this:

Preorder WipEout: Omega Collection Steelbook (PS4) for £9.99 by by Sony PlayStation
Shopto is selling it for £30 :O

Pricing error??

It's the steelbook on its own. No game included I believe. Amazon have been doing this for a couple of games lately.

Mr. Sam

That feels like something an eBay scammer would list rather than Amazon. I guess some people just really like steelbooks.

Mokubba

Still no Marvel vs Capcom Infinite on Amazon.

I wanted to pre-order that and GT Sport.

That feels like something an eBay scammer would list rather than Amazon. I guess some people just really like steelbooks.

I think it's a good option.

With my backlog I can buy the steelbook now and then buy the game cheaper when I have time to play it.

What counts as a use of a code? When the order is made of when money is taken?

I want to change my WipeOut order to the one that comes with the steelbook. Exact same price. It wasn't on there before.

Top Bottom