• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lets Talk about 80's electro/Future funk/ disco/ synth/ electronic tracks in games

Village

Video games have used plethora of music types, there are some genre's of music when used I get super excited, two examples being rap, and liquid funk DnB .

But today , today we are gonna talk about 80's synth, electro, future funk, VW, electronic tracks, 80's ass robot ass robot music that seem to be hip with the ... people my age nowadays. Lets talk about it, and direct people to more tracks they might not have known from game may not have played.

To get this thing started

a1299660711_10.jpg
So this is one of my favorite albums in video games. Admittedly , there are quite a few rock tracks, but there are tracks that definitely fall under the discriptors. Two of my favorties being

Countryside 1
Lab 2

Now you tell me about your robot ass robot music that you like in video games.

Edit: I seem to have started this on the wrong side

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
What are some games that use liquid D&B in them? I love the genre but can't really recall much in the games I've played through the years...

Top Bottom