• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Caim

Decided to get back into this again so I'm reinstalling it now.

Is there a gaf clan/dojo and if so is there any space?

frizby

Decided to get back into this again so I'm reinstalling it now.

Is there a gaf clan/dojo and if so is there any space?

I may have to kick somebody, but no worries, I already have a few people in mind. ;)

You're already in a clan. Post when you're out, and we'll invite.

frizby

So I have 400 points should I push for 1000+ still? I'll be back on in a couple hours. Still haven't run with the clan yet

Depends. We've slipped down to 13th, and we're within 1500 points of the clan in 6th. Would it be cool to be in the top 10? Sure. Is there any practical difference in what we'll get from the event? Very very unlikely.

But you have to get to 2000 for the cloak. Why not get one good run in?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
if there's one thing I love about Octavia is that she brings variety to the audio of the game, I was so goddamn sick of the same songs lol

Edit: managed to get both primed flow and primed pressure point. Got super lucky with some relics getting rare prime parts and selling those for ducats.

With both primed flow and primed continuity I can tackle the last part of the solar map.

Wowbagger

Depends. We've slipped down to 13th, and we're within 1500 points of the clan in 6th. Would it be cool to be in the top 10? Sure. Is there any practical difference in what we'll get from the event? Very very unlikely.

If we end up in 13th, that means there must be 130 storm tier clans for us to get the BP, right? Seems harsh. Top 10% overall good enough? Anywhere to check how many clans there are? I'm failing to find a way to scroll the leaderboards to see how many entries they've got.

Tried a run with the clan yesterday. Unfortunately, Stealth got dropped due to some weird host migration issue and we found it too risky to go on without him, ending on only 608. Up for a final attempt in a bit, if anyone wants to try.

So apparently there's some kind of clan "Mastery Rank" system out on PC now. I gather it's based on the amount of research completed and types of rooms build, and if the clan qualifies it can perform an "Ascension Ceremony" where those participate get a ton of endo.

EDIT: Also they've nerfed the Tonkor (say hello to self damage), Telos Boltace, and both Simulors (massive damage reduction for stacks).

frizby

If we end up in 13th, that means there must be 130 storm tier clans for us to get the BP, right? Seems harsh. Top 10% overall good enough? Anywhere to check how many clans there are? I'm failing to find a way to scroll the leaderboards to see how many entries they've got.

Tried a run with the clan yesterday. Unfortunately, Stealth got dropped due to some weird host migration issue and we found it too risky to go on without him, ending on only 608. Up for a final attempt in a bit, if anyone wants to try.

We'll easily end up in the top 10% of storm clans, and we'll get everything possible from Pacifism Defect other than bragging rights for whatever place. I think we'll end up 14th or 15th in the end. The cutoff for top 10% of Storm Clans is currently under 7K, so it's not as harsh as it sounds or as I feared. It turns out that 4 years worth of dead clans makes a lot of zeros or near zeros.

Regardless, I'm content, and pretty proud of how we did, even if I had to run five profiles to get there. ;) Thanks everybody for your work, especially those who helped others get strong scores.

Here's the link: http://content.ps4.warframe.com/dynamic/pacifismDefect.php

Wowbagger

EDIT: Also they've nerfed the Tonkor (say hello to self damage), Telos Boltace, and both Simulors (massive damage reduction for stacks).

And there was much rejoicing!

Regardless, I'm content, and pretty proud of how we did, even if I had to run five profiles to get there. ;) Thanks everybody for your work, especially those who helped others get strong scores.

Here's the link: http://content.ps4.warframe.com/dynamic/pacifismDefect.php

Five profiles?! xD GG everyone!

Dave1988

I... really don't think alt-fire by clicking the stick is a good solution with all these guns where you might want to be using it fairly often. I wish you could configure them as a toggle like on the Zarr, or replace the aim button instead as in the old days.

But you can remap the buttons to your liking. For example, I have alt-fire set on the d-pad.

Wowbagger

Eh, my immediate reaction is that it will make Jordas Verdict and certain sorties somewhat more tedious. Also my one good riven (Tonkor) suddenly... isn't.

Well, having a handful of seriously OP weapons is not the way to fix tedium. Got a great Simulor riven myself -- good riddance!

But you can remap the buttons to your liking. For example, I have alt-fire set on the d-pad.

D-pad? Yuck! R1 ftw.

I guess that's better, but not really great. And I've sort of had an aversion to custom button maps after having my controls messed up after certain updates.

Is Limbo's quest replayable yet? Only frame I ever sold. :/
Pretty sure you can just get an invite to the respective extraction missions from someone who's playing through it. The part blueprints are just normal extraction rewards and everyone who participate get them. I think I have several from helping newer players out.

frizby

Is Limbo's quest replayable yet? Only frame I ever sold. :/

Pretty sure you can just get an invite to the respective extraction missions from someone who's playing through it. The part blueprints are just normal extraction rewards and everyone who participate get them. I think I have several from helping newer players out.

If that's the case, my gf's account still has the quest, and I'd be glad to have the help since the limbo missions are all a pita solo.

Have to check and see if the main bp is in the market. If it is, I'll look for you online.

AlphaDump

Gold Member
Just encountered a major glitch in-game and now cannot connect to warframe, maybe one of you guys can help me out.

I hit the sensor bar on the controller to active my human form before the end of a game, when it started the canned scene of you stepping onto your ship at the end of the round my character was glitching all over the place (it looked like lag/stuttering) and then couldn't leave/disconnect from the game. I tried to reconnect by restarting the application, and then the ps4, with no luck, and now it won't connect to the game at all.

Anyone else encounter this issue before?

it is probably frizby's fault

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Luckily, the mods from them are pretty useless. Power Drift and Cunning Drift are the only two I ever use, and they're super straightforward
I was looking at them and yeah pretty useless.

Managed to get 2 of the 3 Octavia pieces. Just need to grind ODS for the rotation C drop, like old times.

Amon37

I was looking at them and yeah pretty useless.

Managed to get 2 of the 3 Octavia pieces. Just need to grind ODS for the rotation C drop, like old times.

One of the pieces is in that newish derelict interception mission that the nidus parts were in right? I hate those

VandalD

One of the pieces is in that newish derelict interception mission that the nidus parts were in right? I hate those
The parts come from Lua Exterminate caches, ODS, and the music/forma Lua puzzle room in the container on top of the room after you solve the puzzle. Nothing new in the Nidus salvage mission as far as I know.

frizby

The parts come from Lua Exterminate caches, ODS, and the music/forma Lua puzzle room in the container on top of the room after you solve the puzzle. Nothing new in the Nidus salvage mission as far as I know.

The organ? Guess I'm gonna have to finally learn that one. Damn.

VandalD

Just in case it's not clear - not the agility drift one, but the one where you activate the console and you have to do some Simon Says. And it's in the container on top of the room, not in the container that can give you a forma.

That one is pretty easy to cheese with Loki. You just use the boosts to land on the upper floor, shoot the active target, and then switch teleport onto the next pipe. You only need to pay attention to the final part, where you need to pick the correctly colored pipe and then the jump up to the hole in the ceiling can be a bit tricky.

Just in case it's not clear - not the agility drift one, but the one where you activate the console and you have to do some Simon Says. And it's in the container on top of the room, not in the container that can give you a forma.
This is a new one, right? One that isn't in the console version yet? Oh, wait, I remember now. It's that shitty thing I never bothered with. Oh joy.

VandalD

Went to Lua to grab some pics.

Here's the room for the puzzle you have to solve.
And here's where the container is that will drop Octavia's chassis BP.

Edit: And since I'm there anyway, for anyone who doesn't know, this container can drop a built forma after you solve the puzzle. I only got credits. It's pretty rare, but it's the only way to directly farm built forma.

This is a new one, right? One that isn't in the console version yet? Oh, wait, I remember now. It's that shitty thing I never bothered with. Oh joy.

You should have when the opportunity shows up, the container it spawns has a chance to generate a forma.

That's not the one that has the Octavia part in it, that will spawn on top of the apparatus.

edit: and vandal covered it way better than I did.

Top Bottom