• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"P.T" Interactive teaser up on PSN Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adan0s

Tearing up here. I quit the demo because I just couldn't play further. Now watching the stream and this shit is devastating me.

Duallusion

The footsteps and breathing behind me ... I'm standing in the corner looking down, to afraid to turn:D

This if so damn good.

This is incredibly uncomfortable to watch. That damn baby, man. Don't know how you're doing it, Shagg.

By teaser I hope they mean that there's a full game coming someday.

R3TRODYCE

I played for about 30mins then I realized I'm not man enough for this game. I'm sweaty and my side hurts from holding my breath lol.

Hoje0308

Banned
I seem to be on an infinite loop with the
bloody fridge swinging from the ceiling.
Has anyone made it past this? I need help.

Oni Jazar

FUCK THIS.

I couldn't do it.

I normally can play horror games pretty well but I'm alone right now it's dark and stormy and was playing with the Gold headphones.

Got to the
creepy lady jump scare
and had enough. That is some unsettling shit.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I seem to be on an infinite loop with the
bloody fridge swinging from the ceiling.
Has anyone made it past this? I need help.
That's where I'm stuck as well. u_u

Edit: I got it.
Look around for the rest of the letters after you see an L on the wall near the hanging fridge.

Game got annoying pretty fast...
Was in the Bathroom for like... 4 minutes until the door opened. Last passage was 2 rooms after the first death... nothing happened and i walked everywhere and nothing happened... so i quit the game. Fuck this.

Guys, I don't want to spoil myself on the details, no matter how slight, so just tell me one thing - is this worth downloading and trying out?

Bricky

so, when Sony said they will reinvent horror, are they talking about Until Dawn or P.T ?

Since Until Dawn is basically every B Horror movie ever, P.T seems more likely. And judging by Shagg187's stream the game seems absolutely terrifying.

Guys, I don't want to spoil myself on the details, no matter how slight, so just tell me one thing - is this worth downloading and trying out?

If you can handle it, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom