• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Conan Exiles is out today on Xbox One Game Preview, Includes Free Trial

Simo

I'll be checking it out as I've been interested in this, love the lore and books but don't own a PC.

That said I'm a little perplexed that the US version got censored despite the M rating while the UK and rest of Europe is uncut.

Gowans

Set it installing before work.

It has a ready to play that just shows the trailer and lets you get to the menu.

You have to enable the nudity in the settings and that takes you to a 'Enable Nudity DLC' in the store.

Guess I'm waiting to try it after work.

pitchfork

Tempted to pick this up, but will hold fire until I've read a few impressions as to how it holds up. Recent Dev gameplay stream on Xbox looked really solid, but as we all know, real world performance is another matter

Gowans

Tempted to pick this up, but will hold fire until I've read a few impressions as to how it holds up. Recent Dev gameplay stream on Xbox looked really solid, but as we all know, real world performance is another matter

Download the trial, its 60mins of game time.

KyleCross

Set it installing before work.

It has a ready to play that just shows the trailer and lets you get to the menu.

You have to enable the nudity in the settings and that takes you to a 'Enable Nudity DLC' in the store.

Guess I'm waiting to try it after work.
And the nudity is still censored? Wouldn't making it a DLC add-on mean they could skirt the ESRB and have full nudity?

Game Preview is nice but I am not a big fan of the timed trial. It's games like these, Ark and more that I would love to have a normal demo of. Just give me a small bit of the game world and let me try things out. I tried out the trial and I have no idea what the hell I am supposed to be doing. Nothing even giving me an indication of what to do. And without having done shit really, I barely have 30 minutes left.

Gowans

Checked it out.

Man it's really really ark isn't it, maybe too close for me, looks smoother and nicer tho.

I played the with nudity DLC and the gamedvr is turned off.

Checked it out.

Man it's really really ark isn't it, maybe too close for me, looks smoother and nicer tho.

I played the with nudity DLC and the gamedvr is turned off.

Partial nudity though, right? Even though I did download it from the NL store. Weird thing is, at first my female character didn't have a top on and then when I quit the game and I went back to it all nudity was gone. Odd.

But what am I supposed to do in the game? It doesn't say shit.

Top Bottom