• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can You Do Any Impressions?

Yeah, sometimes I can do an impression of a person who's life isn't a complete mess and is in a downward spiral of depression and alcoholism.

I can do Mickey Mouse as well.

shoelacer

Banned
Yeah, sometimes I can do an impression of a person who's life isn't a complete mess and is in a downward spiral of depression and alcoholism.

I can do Mickey Mouse as well.

you stole my post except I was gonna say Steve Buscemi as Jackie Gleason on the Sopranos instead

Ultima_5

Nope. Mostly dumb voices that were assigned to friends or professors.

My singing voice is Adam Sandler. I’m the life of the party

Tevious

Haha me too. It freaks people and my dog out. Have you seen Andy Serkis read Trump tweets as Gollum/Smeagol? I did a few for my friends after that.

I've seen that, and another interview with Andy Serkis where they ask him to do the voice and he responds, "For fucks sake, do I have to?" in Smeagol's voice.

Painguy

Shaggy
Scooby Doo
Bane
Mario
Luigi
Waluigi
Wario
Peach
Toad
Mickey Mouse
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Nicholas Cage
George W. Bush
Obama
"I remember when they first invented chocolate"
Typical deep voice japanese anime antagonist
A baby

and a lot more. I have a pretty good range on my voice lol

Azzanadra

I try to do a bunch of Simpsons impersonations, I think I got Burns pretty good, as well as Apu and Moe.

Wish I could do Homer and Bart...

Used to be on a Sketch Comedy team at ASU. Had to learn a few impressions like Christopher Walken, John Travolta, Gordon Ramsey, and Shaggy to name a few. I was usually their go to guy for accents or impressions as I could learn them pretty quick, the most notable of which being Christopher Walken being learned in a 24 hour period between Sketch revisions because nobody could do it my first semester, so that's kind of where I cut my teeth.

I do a pretty good Elizabeth Warren. She's the only girl I can impersonate, or person that I haven't heard everyone do because I'm pretty terrible at impressions really. Someone just asked me one time what she said at some speech and I just repeated it in her voice and he was like "holy shit dude, you've got that down!" I made a lot of people laugh at parties last year with it.

I've been told I can do a real good Banjo and Kazooie. Most of the time my impressions sound like Actor (x) mixed with Different Nationality (y). Though, I like that, leads to funnier improv in my opinion. For example, Russian Christopher Walken.

Nibel

I just realized I can do a passable Smithers and Wolfcastle impression, but that's it. If only I could do Homer.

What about you guys

Unit 33

In order of quality, I can do:

Spongebob
Sean Connery
Jimmy Stewart
Brian Blessed

Used to be able to do a decent Harrison Ford, lost it now.

Xun

Brian Butterfield, Mickey Mouse & Kimi Raikkonen spring to mind.

My Mickey is a bit rusty nowadays though.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I can do a spot on impression of Brett from Flight of the Conchords doing his impression of David Bowie.

Beat that.

Top Bottom