• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump 'worried about Brexit impact on US jobs'

It is both humorous and agonizing to try to discuss this with one of my friends who is a big Trump die hard:

Me: *sends link*

Him: "source" "an EU source" "if" "the claim"

Me: Yeah all made up. Clearly (sarcasm)

Him: Yeah I'm going to believe some Jew reporter from (((The Guardian))) about alleged comments from a pro EU source

If this is reflective of an actual conversation, perhaps it's time to redefine the nature of your relationship.

Clockwork

If this is reflective of an actual conversation, perhaps it's time to redefine the nature of your relationship.

I am dumbfounded by some of the things he believes because outside of religion/politics he is a pretty smart guy.

My solution is that we just don't discuss those things 99% of the time.

It is both humorous and agonizing to try to discuss this with one of my friends who is a big Trump die hard:

Him: Yeah I'm going to believe some Jew reporter from (((The Guardian))) about alleged comments from a pro EU source

This is where it stops being "difference of political opinion" and just outright antisemitism.

That's where the friendship would end.

Curufinwe

ef3.jpg

So good.

Azuran

Banned

Why are you friends with a racist idiot?

It's just his usual trumpism of agreeing with whoever is in the room. As soon as he meets with Britain he will tell them the exact opposite .

.JayZii

Banned
How long until he starts criticizing the president of the United States?

"I believed in this guy, but he's made some very weak moves, and is flip slopping all the time. I could do this job so much better." - Donald Trump (tweeted from Oval Office)

How long until he starts criticizing the president of the United States?

"I believed in this guy, but he's made some very weak moves, and is flip slopping all the time. I could do this job so much better." - Donald Trump (tweeted from Oval Office)

Oh, to see the spin they'd somehow try to put on that.

cakely

Oh, I see, now Brexit is a bad thing. Ok.

I wonder if he's still a Le Pen fan.

You really need better friends.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I guess most of his supporters will now also voice concern about Brexit, conveniently forgetting that during the election he said that him winning said election would be "Brexit plus."

So if he's concerned that things are going badly in the UK because of Brexit, well... I guess he and his supporters just won't make the next logical leap.
His supporters like him because there is an R next to his name on the ballot

L Thammy

(((sarcasm)))

Coincidentally, this is exactly how my friends - the ones who had Xbones preordered - acted when I was telling them about the DRM news. Well, your friend would have to complain to you that you're not being mean enough to the Democrats because all sides have to be just as bad in order for it to be exactly the same.

pixelation

Such an embarrasing person to have as your president, i'm so glad to be Mexican TBH (my president is nothing to rave about but i'll gladly take him over Trump any given day).

849305-dimensional Chess at play here. Keeping all your allies and enemies utterly confused and unclear on your position only to have them later discover you never had any real positions at all.

you need new friends

Horns

A day doesn't go by that reminds me Trump is an idiot. As well as confirming only an idiot would have voted for him.

Such an embarrasing person to have as your president, i'm so glad to be Mexican TBH (my president is nothing to rave about but i'll gladly take him over Trump any given day).

i'd honestly would rather have a rock as president (not The Rock) because at least a rock can't leak classified information

Top Bottom