• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antonio Banderas Reaction Gifs - The GAF Collection

eoa-swam

For your viewing pleasure.

iv8724orWMMoe.gif

hohoXD123

Holy shit. Eventually we will get a gif that has every Playstation meme including the Giant enemy crabs and Ridge Racer all the way to bath tub.

Maybe I don't get on GAF soon enough, was there any PS2 launch meme?

Someone needs to create this bandwidth-raping gif

Baleoce

Is there a way to add text to multiple layers/frames at the same time in photoshop? I've previously done it layer by layer and duplicating. But it feels like something that there'd be a workflow cheat for. Maybe I have to group the layers first or something?

hohoXD123

Is there a way to add text to multiple layers/frames at the same time in photoshop? I've previously done it layer by layer and duplicating. But it feels like something that there'd be a workflow cheat for. Maybe I have to group the layers first or something?

Go to the very first frame, add all the text you want and make sure they're all at the very top layers and in the correct positions. Hide all the text layers then click the little eye thing in the layer palette for each separate text. Then select all of the frames you want to have that text on with the shift key and click the eye thing again and unhide the text layer. If you need to change the text in any way, always do so in the very first frame.

Nilaul

Whats that cooking Banderas movie?

So you know why the XBOX one has an hotel and not an apartment?

Because XboxOne is like a one night stand; you play it once, you realize its 720p and you move on. No one would buy an apartment with Xbox One installed.

Guy.brush

btw this clip is from Brian DePalma's FEMME FATALE. Very good movie with lots of long hair Banderas (looks like he does in ASSASSINS)

I don't want to jump to conclusions and say this is the greatest thread ever made...

but...

this is the greatest thread ever made. anywhere.

Rich!

I don't want to jump to conclusions and say this is the greatest thread ever made...

but...

this is the greatest thread ever made. anywhere.

I still stand by the opinion that the Imagine: Babyz thread is the greatest thread of all time on GAF.

Cess007

btw this clip is from Brian DePalma's FEMME FATALE. Very good movie with lots of long hair Banderas (looks like he does in ASSASSINS)

Isn't that one that weird movie where
almost everything is a dream of the protagonist that she had when she is a in a tub?

Top Bottom