• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Holy shit what have you pre-ordered?

I actually keep a list so I don't buy something twice. I usually end up buying most games that get released, so saving $15 - $20 on each game is a nice bonus.

• Sleeping Dogs - August 14, 2012
  • Borderlands 2 - September 18, 2012
  • Resident Evil 6 - October 2, 2012
  • Dishonored - October 9, 2012
  • Assassin's Creed III - October 30, 2012
  • Assassin's Creed: Liberation - October 30, 2012
  • Black Ops 2 - November 13, 2012
  • Epic Mickey 2 - November 18, 2012
  • Saints Row 3: Enter the Dominatrix - Fall 2012
  • Street Fighter x Tekken Vita - Fall 2012
  • LittleBigPlanet Vita - Fall 2012
  • Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale - Winter 2012
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified - Winter 2012
  • Guild Wars 2 - Winter 2012
  • Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - January 23, 2013
  • Tomb Raider - March 5, 2013
  • God of War Ascension - March 13, 2013
  • Last of Us - Unknown
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Unknown
  • Grand Theft Auto V - Unknown
  • The Last Guardian - Unknown
  • Soul Sacrifice - Unknown

I just saw this thread, surprised I have never heard about it.

Can I still sign up and is it worth it?
Approximately how much time do you need to spend daily to get the rewards or games?

I just saw this thread, surprised I have never heard about it.

Can I still sign up and is it worth it?
Approximately how much time do you need to spend daily to get the rewards or games?

It's very worth it if you buy lots of games. I used to be skeptical about it but I'm glad I joined up.

Cactus

Banned
Well, 9/10 codes used, with one being faulty.

I'll post it below just in case it works for someone else.

GLIST19HMQ3HJ6

EDIT: And here's the "$50 off Vita" code that I never used
GLIST11WKDCSVV

EGM92

I got new codes from the misters, Ass Creed Vita worked but the PS3 version says its not eligible :\

Edit: I had to trick the system to into letting me get it.

iphys

Anyone off hand know what the 4 current words you need for sign up are? Trying to help my friend get in on the sweet deals.

Mine were red: GOLBEZ, green: animus, blue: power, and orange: either SANOVICH or SANDVICH (couldn't tell from the font). And the page didn't update like it said it would if you enter a password correctly, so try re-signing in after to see if you got the keys or not.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Are you Canadian?
He is.

So I lived in Ontario for almost 8 years and I'm about to move to Quebec. I've never lived there other than the weekend visits to Montreal couple of times for partying. I do not know French by the way, not even basic.

I might be taking few accounting classes, not sure yet but anything I should be knowing before I move there?

Edit: I'm going to be living in Montreal starting sometime this month.

EGM92

Has anyone used the code on Tekken Tag for the PS3?
None of my 10 codes work for it. :/

what error are you getting? depending on the error, put 2 games into your cart, a game you know thats working and tekken. go to checkout and apply the code, hopefully it'll apply to the game that's valid. go back once it's applied, remove the game that you don't want. Refresh your cart and hopefully the code is applied to tekken.

That's how I got it to work for Assassin's creed 3 to work because no matter what code I tried it refused to apply.

what error are you getting? depending on the error, put 2 games into your cart, a game you know thats working and tekken. go to checkout and apply the code, hopefully it'll apply to the game that's valid. go back once it's applied, remove the game that you don't want. Refresh your cart and hopefully the code is applied to tekken.

That's how I got it to work for Assassin's creed 3 to work because no matter what code I tried it refused to apply.

Thanks, I will give that a try later.

This was the error I got:
The Promotional Code GLIST490ABCYEYEL is not eligible for your order. We have removed it. The discount was not applied. (0166)

EGM92

Sorry I thought it would work for you, that's how I got my asscreed 3 to actually order. Maybe contact one of the misters and ask to see if the codes are broken?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Good thing I pre-ordered GW2 during the B3G1 promo. Never trust FS to get their promos correct.
I still don't understand the relationship, because apparently the people at tsilon have gotten backlash from all the people tweeting FS about adding games to the eligible list and they have asked people to stop doing it.

elty

I was trying to do those daily. I entered the crypto code and it said I gain 100 xp, but the status page doesn't show the xp even after I manually relogin. Any idea?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I was trying to do those daily. I entered the crypto code and it said I gain 100 xp, but the status page doesn't show the xp even after I manually relogin. Any idea?
Are you sure? I always do the following and I always see that I got the XP.

Enter code
Check status
F5
Check status

It looks like only 3 of the 10 codes I received works, so 7 are defective.
I just e-mailed them again about it, hoping there is something that can be done. :/

Did anyone here get a reply from them after e-mailing them about defective codes?

EGM92

It looks like only 3 of the 10 codes I received works, so 7 are defective.
I just e-mailed them again about it, hoping there is something that can be done. :/

Did anyone here get a reply from them after e-mailing them about defective codes?

I posted in the forum thread, the mister asked me for my defective codes and he PM'd me back with new ones... which some were still defective.

EGM92

Nice the Sunday Challenge for Infamous 2, I did that months ago. Feels good :)

Also they need to update the VF5 challenge hopefully it's a trophy based one (I 100% that as well)

RS4-

Probably because it was added much later. They're not going to change it, so I wouldn't hold out any hope anyway.

Thanks; yeah sent off a PM as one of my codes didn't work and I inquired about P4A anyway.

As much as I want to do the VF one, it just takes forever.

Top Bottom