• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to make yourself vomit without using a finger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koomaster

Don't drink salt water, it's bad going down, but even worse coming back up, and your throat feels scratchy afterwards.

Seriously, I know you are a puss, but do the finger. I'm the same way, but if I just rest my finger in my mouth, it's enough subconsciously to get things working. You don't have to jam your finger down your throat. Just put it in your mouth already.

Xapati

I dunno if you can find it in the US, but there is this tee called "tausendgüldenkraut tee" which I drink when I feel really sick. It's a very vile tee, and can make you throw up, but it really helps.

If you don't have access too that, try fennel tee or coca cola. They won't make you throw up, but do help when you're feeling sick.

lyre

Gag you with a spoon?

Try keeling over something that you don't mind hoarching<sp> over and see what happens.

i was dating this girl, and one time when I was fingering her i pulled it out and noticed this dark grimey stuff all over it. Another time, I swear i saw shreds of toilet paper on my finger.

Just thinking about those instances for a few seconds is usually enough...

adamsappel said:
Weird Science.

izmfzo.gif

Damnit, couldn't find the animated gif!
Correct!

BTW, to the OP, how's it going? Everything come out ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom