• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fact: Aisle seats are the best seats on planes

Totally agree.

Add to this:

- You feel turbulence / movement of the plane less, especially on large planes. I get kinda disoriented easily in planes and when I'm sitting by the window, I always feel like the plane is pitched to the left or right, like in a perpetual turn.
- You get to occassionally stretch a leg out.

I *always* try to get the aisle seat, especially because I'm 6'4"

NeOak

I usually take the window because I sleep during most flights.

Unless I am in Business class, then I just spam the drinks and prefer the window just so I can close it when I want to watch stuff on my laptop or play something.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Agreed. Especially for long flights as I tend to have to pee a time or two and hate hassling to make people move since many sleep on flights etc. Especially international flights. With the complementary beer I'll definitely pee a few times. Also nice to just be able to get up and stretch whenever etc.

Window is better for people who sleep and can lean against it, but I can't sleep for shit on planes/sitting up anyway so moot for me.

Woetyler

105.jpg

Thank you for this.

Fisty

Since I am apparently the only person on the planet that can go 5 hours without having to take a piss, I disagree. Window is best, don't have to constantly move when people need to get up.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
With the new Nintendo Switch ANY seat is a good seat :p

I still prefer the window seat, allows for leaning against he wall to sleep

Yep. I'm able to keep my bladder in check, so this is far more important to me.

Plus I'd rather annoy other people if I need to get up than them bothering me.

dpunk3

Lies, the best seats on a plane are solo seats.

But if you don't own a private jet then yea, aisle seats are baller.

Well, except for seat-belt time, I stand the whole flight to rest my elbow on my seat's top

Can you do that with a window seat? I think not, so there's my agreement

mrklaw

MrArseFace
When I was younger I chose window seats because fuck other people clambering over me to get to the toilet.

Now I'm older I need the toilet on long haul flights so I choose the aisle so I don't have to climb over others

Top Bottom