• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch UI video from some guy [named hiphoptherobot]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justified

If I were you HipHop I would edit the video and cover the bar code. Its hard to see in the video, but I sure there is some zoom enhancement technology out there. Hate to see the Nintendo Ninjas come for you

Kuni

Ohohohohohoho

Nice! Really liking the UI. Why haven't they showed this off themselves?!?! Learned quite a few things from that vid (that we should know by know officially)

God speed hiphop... God speed.

Hoo-doo

Banned
If I were you HipHop I would edit the video and cover the bar code. Its hard to see in the video, but I sure there is some zoom enhancement technology out there. Hate to see the Nintendo Ninjas come for you

Don't be ridiculous. He could have shown his full house address and personal phone number and be fine.

He bought a system and the seller sent it to him early. Not sure what they can do to him. Maybe blacklist his console from connecting to the internet until the third, that's about it.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Looking slick. BUT why do you have to tap icons twice to enter the different subscreens? That's not how you do a touch UI.

He bought a system and the seller sent it to him early. Not sure what they can do to him. Maybe blacklist his console from connecting to the internet until the third, that's about it.

to him nothing really but they can fine the seller, like reeaaallly fine them.
look what happened to Pokemon X/Y.

jts

...hate me...
Is Night Mode different from Night Shift?
Night Shift shifts the display color temperature at night to be easier on the eyes. Which is good.

What people are asking for here is for a dark mode that basically switches the UI to black. Also helps at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom