• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 S4 |OT| Meltdowns of Epic Proportions - Wednesdays at 9/8C

Jhoan

The bunker plot has been dragged out for the sake of creating drama and conflict between the opposing groups. If Octavia doesn't make it out alive, I imagine lots of fans will be angry even though she would more or less die happy in battle. Maybe her boyfriend will come back in the end and bail her out.

Raven dying would be a whole other story.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The 100 Reasons Why

So we have a Jasperstown death cult and Raven wants to go out moon walkin'. I don't know, this episode just didn't sit right with me. There is finally a solution and half the characters decide to just shrug and go off and die. At least Murphy and Octavia both have outs in that regard by the end of the episode. Clarke just has to become Commander, right? That seems like the only reason her nightblood could possibly be relevant anymore.

Somebody please just kill Jasper. He's legitimately dangerous at this point. He's dragging other people down into his bullshit. Even when there was a solution of hunkering down, he dragged his feet. Now they have a clear way to survive and...surprise! He wants to drink and die. If the sweet baby angels that are Monty & Harper die cause of Jasper, I'm done.

Morts

This guy Octavia keeps boning is the least memorable character ever. Each episode I have to remind myself where he came from, and I'm not sure they bothered to give him a name yet.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
This guy Octavia keeps boning is the least memorable character ever. Each episode I have to remind myself where he came from, and I'm not sure they bothered to give him a name yet.
Yeah I miss Lincoln.

Raven is my favorite on the show, but it looks like her days are numbered. Unless somehow going into space is able to heal her brain, I respect her wanting to go out on her terms though. Cool seeing Becca again, w/the glasses look this time.

Clarke tried to pull the okie doke with the Nightblood, but the Grounders were still ready to fight, lol. I thought Sky Crew had no chance, until Octavia showed up at the end.

With Monty staying behind, I can see Harper changing her mind at the last minute and leaving with him.

-Deimos

I'm expecting Raven to survive in space. I feel like they're going through too much trouble just to kill her off out there.

Somnia

It's like the writers purposefully do whatever is the opposite of what they know the fans want.

At this point with Clarke being a nightblood, it's going to be a series finale thing so she can see Lexa again. They clearly want to save that for the big show ending.

Yeah, I'm hoping Raven dying is a swerve. =(

I didn't care for Lincoln either but at least I remember his name. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Killthee

I'm like...five episodes behind.

What's this about Clarke becoming commander??????
Spoilers about the episodes you've missed:
Clarke has nightblood now, only a matter of time before she gets back the flame and is reunited with Lexa.

Spoilers about the episodes you've missed:
Clarke has nightblood now, only a matter of time before she gets back the flame and is reunited with Lexa.

ZxwjhGX.jpg

LTTP here, but I just binged seasons 1 and 2. Is it true that things turn in season 3 and the show loses it's way? How's season 4 so far?

Should I press through season 3 or just write it off? I probably won't be able to see this season for a while since I didn't record any of them and I think onDemand only goes back 4 weeks or so.

Joni

LTTP here, but I just binged seasons 1 and 2. Is it true that things turn in season 3 and the show loses it's way? How's season 4 so far?

Should I press through season 3 or just write it off? I probably won't be able to see this season for a while since I didn't record any of them and I think onDemand only goes back 4 weeks or so.

Just watch it. A lot of people just complain loudly about something that was clearly coming.

Killthee

S4 is almost over and CW has a deal with Netflix where the full season goes up 8 days after it ends so S4 should be up this month/early next on Netflix.

Just watch it. A lot of people just complain loudly about something that was clearly coming.

Okay. Does "it" happen early? If it's not some awesome moment, I don't mind being spoiled. I had accidentally spoiled myself re: Lexa turning on Clarke at the end of Season 2, and I think I was better off for it. It didn't come as a surprise, and I could enjoy the build up and motivation more than just sitting there wondering what just happened.

S4 is almost over and CW has a deal with Netflix where the full season goes up 8 days after it ends so S4 should be up this month/early next on Netflix.

Oh nice! I'm used to the model where you have to wait until right before the new season and then watch it all in a couple of days to be ready to participate in the threads.

Joni

Okay. Does "it" happen early? If it's not some awesome moment, I don't mind being spoiled. I had accidentally spoiled myself re: Lexa turning on Clarke at the end of Season 2, and I think I was better off for it. It didn't come as a surprise, and I could enjoy the build up and motivation more than just sitting there wondering what just happened
Somewhere around the middle of the season
Lexa dies.

Somewhere around the middle of the season
Lexa dies.

Oh, that's it? Thanks. I thought I saw a chart where the show tanked from right near the beginning of the season and I thought the whole story went off the rails or something. I guess since I'm binge watching, I'm not that attached and that wouldn't be enough to make me stop watching.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

Season 3 isn't that big of a quality drop from the other seasons. It has issues but not to the extent that chart would lead you to believe. I wouldn't take stock in any IMDb rating system for any show. Fans tend to go there only to rate something a 10/10 or 1/10.

Season 4 is okay.

C'mon Olivia.

Heh, Gaia again, some people just want to watch the world burn indeed.

Heh, that icy Echo, just biding her time to screw someone over.

Yeah, it's kinda on you.

Jhoan

Yeah, Octavia's plot armor is super thick so I doubt she's going to die. If anything it would be surprising if she did die this episode as it would take chutzpah from the writers. I wonder if the plan is going to work.

Jhoan

I like how violence is totally normal and allowed on broadcast TV but people totally throw a fit when a boob is accidentally shown and sex is a bunch of cuts. Thanks FCC!

That being said, totally was not expecting that guy to go out that way. That was indeed pretty brutal and this episode is brutal enough as is.

george_us

I like how violence is totally normal and allowed on broadcast TV but people totally throw a fit when a boob is accidentally shown and sex is a bunch of cuts. Thanks FCC!

That being said, totally was not expecting that guy to go out that way. That was indeed pretty brutal and this episode is brutal enough as is.
But nipples could corrupt our youth man

Yeah, it's crazy. Even more ridiculous when you see how much sexually-​motivated stuff is in commercials and whatnot. Burger ads, alcohol ads, all kinds of ads. But it's okay to have some brains blown out.

No you're just being a bitch who's ready for everyone to die.
Suck it Luna. You got played and outmaneuvered.

Now...what weirdness is gonna happen lol.

Top Bottom