• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zafir

Did some pulls to scratch the itch, best I got was a 5* Prisma Cosmos. Rest was mostly 3* besides 2 4* CE.

Oh well, back to saving the rest of my quartz/tickets.

Cleared all of the quests. On to the grind!

Just to be sure, we don't need to actually hold onto special dumplings for any reason right? I can just convert all of them into normals?

Grazzt

Cleared all of the quests. On to the grind!

Just to be sure, we don't need to actually hold onto special dumplings for any reason right? I can just convert all of them into normals?

I don't think you can before the event ends. After its gone you will be able to access to the shop for a few more days, that's when you can convert them.

kewlmyc

60 Quartz, and only have two Moony Nights to show for it. The rest were 3 stars. Can't complain I suppose since that's better than what most people seem to have gotten. Plus I don't see Moon Bath being useful after this event.

Guess I'm going to have to spend some cash once Jack releases.

So my setup is:

2x Mooncell Automaton
1x Moonlight Fest CE
1x Friend with Bath CE

I get about 23 dumplings per 5AP quest (21 - 27), and we have 13 more days. Hopefully I don't have to use any apples to clean out the monuments & pieces. I'd also like to get the Fous if possible, but I'll have to see how the grind goes.

Hopefully I get another Moonlight Fest CE as a drop. I don't think it's worth purchasing a second.

I thank all of you fine folks who are putting your event CEs in your Support slots. It's so helpful and so easy to do. I have done the same.

Waiting to get a Moonlight Fest as a drop but for now I have put a Mooncell Automaton on my Emiya, for any of you who are grinding the 5AP.

BaconHat

So my setup is:

2x Mooncell Automaton
1x Moonlight Fest CE
1x Friend with Bath CE

I get about 23 dumplings per 5AP quest (21 - 27), and we have 13 more days. Hopefully I don't have to use any apples to clean out the monuments & pieces. I'd also like to get the Fous if possible, but I'll have to see how the grind goes.

Hopefully I get another Moonlight Fest CE as a drop. I don't think it's worth purchasing a second.

I think the event run for a week, it's only the trading shop that is open for 13 more days.

Did a yolo summon ticket roll hoping for a CE, got Shitheno instead.

Why do I get Servants when I want CEs, and get CEs when I want Servants. This fucking game.

T-Rex.

Banned
Has anyone doing the 30AP had a heart drop yet? It seems like the rate is terrible so not sure I'll bother once I get the CE. I'll probs just clear out the shop instead.

Has anyone doing the 30AP had a heart drop yet? It seems like the rate is terrible so not sure I'll bother once I get the CE. I'll probs just clear out the shop instead.
Luckily, I only really need 2 hearts for my Emiya so I can do the last Ascension. Clearing that event once gives you 3, so I'm probably not even gonna touch that one afterwards.

What I really need are those monuments and pieces tbh. I have a 3 day trip coming up for the weekend, I wonder if I'll be able to get what I need...

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
The translation seems much improved. It's actually fun to read (I mean, in the way they intended this time). Good stuff.

I don't even really need a whole lot outside of the monuments, which aren't a pressing matter right now for me, since I don't have the other mats to ascend those classes anyway. I sure hope I get some hearts doe.

Soulez

Neo Member
I have a few friends spots open.

Currently using a max ascended Emiya with Moonlight Fest in the support spot for the Moon Goddess event.

825 228 038

aitakute

Just asking but how often do you guys get 5 star servant in this game? It feels like I have no luck with this game gacha after around a year of playing in Japan server.

weeaboo

Moonfest done , translation was fucking awesome this time. I had so much fun with the dragonslayers team and Faber . I'm looking forward to okeanos and Halloween now!

T-Rex.

Banned
Luckily, I only really need 2 hearts for my Emiya so I can do the last Ascension. Clearing that event once gives you 3, so I'm probably not even gonna touch that one afterwards.

What I really need are those monuments and pieces tbh. I have a 3 day trip coming up for the weekend, I wonder if I'll be able to get what I need...
Yeah I used 3 AP bars and nothing so think I'm done with that lol. Ah well, I'm happy enough with the monuments since I'll need the Rider ones for Drake (hopefully).

Just asking but how often do you guys get 5 star servant in this game? It feels like I have no luck with this game gacha after around a year of playing in Japan server.
A 5* servant?

gacha%20hell.png

aitakute

It is literally a 1% chance to roll a 5* Servant.

A 5* servant?

I know the rate is low but I just want to know the average number of servant one would have after around a year of playing.

I've been playing for a year and this is all I have. I wonder if my luck in this game is just low. I've been playing a different game with the 4 star characters have same rate as 5 star in this game (1%) for only 2 months and have gotten more than 16 of those.
It hurts not being able to get the servants I want.

I know the rate is low but I just want to know the average number of servant one would have after around a year of playing.

I've been playing for a year and this is all I have. I wonder if my luck in this game is just low. I've been playing a different game with the 4 star characters have same rate as 5 star in this game (1%) for only 2 months and have gotten more than 16 of those.

You have 13 SSRs after 1 year of play and you're complaining? I mean, do you spend money for quartz or w/e?

I have zero 5* servants since the game launched in the US

T-Rex.

Banned

All I have :lol

I mean that's pretty good if you've only been playing for a year.

Sciel

You have 13 SSRs after 1 year of play and you're complaining? I mean, do you spend money for quartz or w/e?
I want to ask the same question lol.
Unless he's a massive whale and "only" has those after a million pulls then yeah. Else, I can't tell if he's actually being serious >_>.

Ephidel

In a game with an incredibly low 5* rate you have 13 5* in just a year, including a bunch of limiteds, some of which are some of the most highly desirable servants there are (Waver + Merlin for "balance", a bunch of limited saberfaces and servants that haven't come around often like Ishtar, Iskandar, etc...).
You either have no concept of what you have or are bragging, in which case, damnit just brag. I can get behind a good brag post.

If you genuinely don't want your account because you want different servants I'm sure someone else would fall over themselves to swap for it on some account trading site or something.

Qurupeke

Most of the servants you have + Tamamo No Mae is literally my dream team. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom