• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Ninja hates Sega !!!

Rocked

cantsee.jpg

Too blurry.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
MightyHedgehog said:
Don't type in Namco unless you want to brick your 360.
:lol :lol :lol

After Tekken 6, I seriously think Itagaki and the DOA team popped open champagne.

Khalid-S

I tried Namco, Nintendo, Tekken, Sony and there was no problem.

Edit: if you type
'' Sega, fuck or any bad word '' it will show ********

Teasel

well i wouldn't be surprised if sega mean "shit" in some weird language or something...
i remember trying to talk in italian in the pso demo and see common italian word censured!
also who doesn't hate sega?

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Well..... if they do hate Sega then they are certainly very ungrateful. They would be nowhere near where they are today had it not been for Sega's early support. Even if not by much they do owe them some respect, and I've been losing a lot of respect for Team Ninja lately.

Khalid-S

For the lazy people, when i type a bad word or SEGA it will show stars (*****) isntead of the comapny name or the bad word.

so SEGA is a bad word in Team Ninja's world ,, or i dont know if its a bad word in italian lang or something.

Acosta

Sega in italian is: (rude term coming)

Male masturbation

So that is the reason is canned, you can forget conspiracy here.

dreamkats said:
or just hate virtua fighter?

Eh, if that were the case you'd think "Namco" would have been blocked before "Sega".
Itagaki seems fairly indifferent to VF, but that man cuts on Tekken every chance he gets.

Gaijin To Ronin said:
Sega in italian is:

Male masturbation

HA! Gives a whole new meaning to the old "Sega scream", doesn't it?

Gaijin To Ronin said:
Sega in italian is: (rude term coming)

Male masturbation

So that is the reason is canned, you can forget conspiracy here.
Somehow "Team Ninja hates
male masturbation
" doesn't make sense either.

Top Bottom