• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Metal Gear Solid 2 trailer has been dethroned

Zane

We had a thread a week or so ago on Shower Dad (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1006297) but the trailer's out and... it is glorious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0_EWr2GJ5A

637x358.resizedimage

Nzyme32

Amazing. Heard about this game via the Jimquisition Podcast.

I like the spoof of the music for whatever game trailer had the original version of that song. I can't even remember what game it was or if it was just one of the consoles, but it was practically spam via Youtube, Twitch and TV.

Why doesn't the dev turn off steam notifications? o_O I liked it other than that

EDIT: I wasn't watching it full screen so I couldn't read them

All my life I want to be in the shower
respect my dad or die from hot shower

Better parody song choice, it talks both about showers and dicks, what this game is all about

JazzmanZ

These games are dumb...

People create them just so they can get some youtube star to play these wacky off the wall games in hopes of making cash fast.

It's why we got this and things like Goat simulator or I am bread

These games are dumb...

People create them just so they can get some youtube star to play these wacky off the wall games in hopes of making cash fast.

whatever man, let people make what they want. It's an original idea and probably took the guy a few days to put together.

DNAbro

These games are dumb...

I really really dislike this comment.

These games are dumb...

Most of my friends on Steam are from GAF and 87 of my friends own goat simulator so I guess these games make money. I'm not mad. If people enjoy these types of games what's it matter?

I have a massive respiratory infection right now and it hurts to breathe and swallow, let alone laugh, and I may have just torn my lung from laughing so hard, but damn, if it wasn't worth it.

Skeptor

9CqXFDP.png

Frog Fractions 2 revealed?!

No, doubt it'd be this obvious.

Unless that's what they want us to think :O

Top Bottom