• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Vita themes available on JP PSN are awesome :O

Isotope

This is why I love how the PS4 is; any theme I download from my JP account can be used with my USA Account; without it, I'd never have that really nice FF XIV Theme.

Jawmuncher

I've been asking for these themes for ages. Makes me so mad especially since a lot of them are Sony IPs. If we can get Toro and friends, I don't see why we can't Freedom Wars and Soul Sacrifice Delta.

Darknight

If sony every drop Vita support, officially, they should do a last FW that allows more than 1 account per system and add DS4 support to Vita.

Sony if you must do this, please kill off Vita life support.(software support that is, which is 0%)

If sony every drop Vita support, officially, they should do a last FW that allows more than 1 account per system and add DS4 support to Vita

I really want multiple account systems so then I can play games from both my EU and NA accounts with ease. The thing that is annoying was I swear this was a thing that was possible at launch but they patched it out (?).

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Probably not worth the time required to make a few hundred bucks.

Then how come Nintendo has pretty much brought every single 3DS theme everywhere? They even have a feature that rotates multiple themes, encouraging people to buy more than one. It's very well implemented.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Sony saw this thread and decided to be awesome and give us the Freedom Wars themes (1 and 2). :)

Top Bottom