• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First look at the unannounced Dragon Age: Inquisition single-player DLC

GavinUK86

Update - The Dragon Age twitter account just tweet this:

xbFFpAt.jpg

Possible spoilers.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-03-23-first-screenshots-of-dragon-age-inquisition-single-player-dlc

jCwichM.jpg
vZHzJWb.jpg
0ixoUQx.jpg
nxtSS1j.jpg

Hoje0308

Banned
Expected this to be a Shinobi thread.

I might have to buy this game one of these days. Hopefully there's a gap sometime this summer.

Salz01

I really wish they had new armor sets. Armor customization is always so lacking in Bioware games. Why even have it. Plus I still need to finish DAI up.

Really excited for this. though i wonder if i should revert to an old save before starting this, since my Inquisitor, and main party(Cassandra, Vivienne, and Blackwall) are ridiculously OP.

Some Nobody

I'll probably be ready to revisit Thedas once this comes out. Just gotta re-do it so
Cassandra becomes the Divine
instead of
Leliana
. That ending is probably much darker than I want it to be.

Drayco21

If I was there for each Dragon Age II DLC day one for the lore and story, you can bet I'll do the same here.

Looking forward to getting deeper interaction with the Avvar, they just keep popping up but never really got expanded on before this, hopefully we see them fleshed out more.

I'll probably be ready to revisit Thedas once this comes out. Just gotta re-do it so
Cassandra becomes the Divine
instead of
Leliana
. That ending is probably much darker than I want it to be.

Vivienne is the only correct choice for Divine, you blasphemer. >.>

I was hoping for some DAI DLC. If it released soon, I'd actually have time to play it. If it's after The Witcher 3.... maybe not so much.

Kinthalis

Banned
Hmmmm, no. The only way I might consider firing this game up again is if it's a meaty expansion without any of the collect-a-thon nonsense.

Kinthalis

Banned
This is coming way sooner than you think too.

If that's the case, then definitely not interested. Will be too busy with Pillars of Eternity.

Wait, isn't the first DLC Xbox One timed exclusive? If so, that makes the answer even easier for me I guess anyway.

::sigh:: gorgeous environments though... damn waste.

Patryn

If that's the case, then definitely not interested. Will be too busy with Pillars of Eternity.

Wait, isn't the first DLC Xbox One timed exclusive? If so, that makes the answer even easier for me I guess anyway.

::sigh:: gorgeous environments though... damn waste.

At least console exclusive. Possible on the PC at the same time?

Top Bottom