• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China rated for PS3/360; rumoured for Vita too

According to this site, there is a new assassin's creed set in China. It's rumored to release on PS4/XB1/PC/PS3/360.

The new information here is that there could possibly a X360/ PS3 / Vita versions of the Assassin's Creed China. Assassin's Creed China was supposedly included in the canned season pass of Assassin's Creed unity.

Thoughts? Source: French site Personally I like to see an Asian setting Assassin's creed game.

PVG24

Neo Member
don't worry, the information in your title is right/new:
- the game got rated on X360 and PS3
- and the game could arrive on PS Vita too
Ubisoft hasn't announced these versions

Well, I think the *rumuor* has been reported by the small outlet looking for news because the game has officially been rated in the last week for the five platforms. Not sure where the vita part is coming from though, that wasn't on the list of platforms rated.

fernoca

Yeah there were screenshots leaked last year, it will be free to anyone that has the Unity season pass.
Well, an official trailer and screenshots are not a leak. :p

In some aspect, the rating of other platforms is new...but expected. Originally it was supposed to be part of the Season Pass of Unity fir PS4 and Xbox One, with a possible wide release later. After the pass was cancelled, owners of the pass will get China free when it's released for everyone.

Deepo

I've already bought and paid for it :)

f27HGN8.jpg

Squire

Banned
isn't that supposed to be an Unity DLC?

It's a game included with the season pass. It's not an actual component of the game.

It was always going to be sold seperately, too. I think they suggested otherwise in the season pass trailer for Unity, which I thought was pretty funny at the time.

Oh, this still coming out? I though some of the Unity season pass content had been canned and this was among those. Good to hear it is still a thing though, it could be fairly enjoyable.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Sweet. Great that they're releasing on PS3 too.

Actually, I wouldn't at all be unhappy if they polish the shit out of this game and make it the only Assassins Creed game released this year.

They fill their annual quota of AC games too, and the 'main' franchise gets a much needed break.

Circinus

Sweet if true. Really awesome that Ubisoft is brining multiple of its games to PS Vita! Thanks Ubisoft.

It would make sense, because the developer of AC Chronicles China (Climax Studios) also did the PS Vita and PS3 version of Resogun, so they have experience with those SDK's. Plus, Ubisoft does bring some of its digital download games to PS Vita.

Takao

Banned
Well, I think the *rumuor* has been reported by the small outlet looking for news because the game has officially been rated in the last week for the five platforms. Not sure where the vita part is coming from though, that wasn't on the list of platforms rated.

Pockett is reporting that a source at Ubisoft claims a Vita version is in development. They say the source is very reliable and I'm inclined to believe them. They've been right about random Vita rumours in the past and this one isn't outlandish.

The PS3/360 PEGI ratings are real.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Pockett is reporting that a source at Ubisoft claims a Vita version is in development. They say the source is very reliable and I'm inclined to believe them. They've been right about random Vita rumours in the past and this one isn't outlandish.

The PS3/360 PEGI ratings are real.

I wonder if it'll be cross-buy. I have the AC:U season pass and it would be nice to get the Vita version along with the PS4 version.

when it comes to PC please, for the fucking love of god include a triple buffering option ubisoft. I can't believe they released a game in 2014 that didn't include such a simple thing.

mitx

Oh please please give me this on Vita!! (and be as similiar as possible to Mark of the Ninja)

Anyone knows if this is made in the UbiArt framework engine?

Shizuka

I wonder if they're treating the PS360/Vita releases as late ports and therefore are not announcing them at this point.

Top Bottom