• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Cause 3 Gameplay Reveal 28th April

Turkoop

Banned
https://twitter.com/justcause/status/591596379249713153

zdWLWVJ.gif

And here's the Boxart

CDXG1GiWYAAxxZ0.jpg:orig

MMaRsu

Banned
HAHAHAH WOW

Was this what all the followers and retweets were for?

For a trailer they were going to release on the 28th anyway?

Screw this "Retweet our advertisement to be advertised to! " bullshit.

Man that twitter feed is just the PR person responding to how pissed people are. Glad people are tired of this announcement of an announcment, do our advertising for us for more advertising bullshit.

Man that twitter feed is just the PR person responding to how pissed people are. Glad people are tired of this announcement of an announcment, do our advertising for us for more advertising bullshit.

exactly. do they assume that we'll be sitting by our computer F5-ing at midnight to see these? only thing worse than this are count down clocks to announcements.

Cover looks like some poorly photoshopped fan cover xD, now that thats out of the way looking forward to seeing gameplay 2 was crazy fun

Mik2121

Uhm... Not feeling the cover. It looks like some direct-to-video summer movie or something.
The whole Twitter follow and then this sounds like some really bad idea from them, specially when a game like this wouldn't need such things to begin with.

HAHAHAH WOW

Was this what all the followers and retweets were for?

For a trailer they were going to release on the 28th anyway?

Screw this "Retweet our advertisement to be advertised to! " bullshit.
Dude it was about 200 more followers, no need to throw your hands up and cry over nothing.

Odah

Banned
I hope the game will be even more ridicilous than JC2 was.

I hope that this time devs just forgot to care about law of physics completely

Arkham

The Amiga Brotherhood
I have always been saying that I can't wait for this game, as I thought JC2 was a top GOTG, but now I can wait a little longer because of Far Cry 4.
I just started playing it and am still chuckling at how much it resembles JC2. I know there were similarities in earlier FC games, but this one is pretty much a Just Cause sequel. (They also stole Handsome Jack from BL and gave him a new haircut).

Needs me some grapple(s) and BOLO! I hope the actual gameplay footage holds a candle to the screens/bullshots we've seen so far.

Something about the boxart isn't appealing to me, but that's not the end of the world.

Yeah, Rico's face is messed up. That's not Rico.

Top Bottom