• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Swery confirms D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die coming to PC #ThanksObama

Gbraga

Oh my god, it's actually happening, thank you, Mr President. TT_TT

Already watched the whole thing on youtube because I thought I'd never get a chance to play it, but I'll gladly buy this on PC.

Hasney

Now watch the port be done by High Voltage

ifOWeIBpvPGu8.gif

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
It's interesting to me. I will have my first-ever gaming rig in less than five days and I'm selling my PS4 to support it, which is also a first because I've never sold a console before. Now I actually have to start hoping for PC ports and looking forward to PC games rather than console games.

LiK

i'm willing to double dip just to take screen shots of my favorite parts. taking screenshots with Xbox One is a pain.

R.I.P

Fuck yes!

Huge fan of Deadly Premonition, so glad that I finally get to play this (and hopefully fund more episodes!)

jacobeid

Banned
Loved it on XB1. Will support on PC like I did with Valkyria Chronicles despite playing it on PS3.

Sometimes you just gotta support the stuff you like. Hope to see more clam chowda.

Venfayth

So... is it unrealistic hoping for a PS4 release?

Obama plz...

It'd be nice but I would say it's unrealistic. Swery has been a vocal supporter of Microsoft, he has talked about how the game happened because of them. I'd imagine Microsoft would either need to piss him off or flat out tell him they don't mind if he releases it on Playstation as well. And then I'd imagine you'd need Sony to step up and provide support getting it ported as well, considering you'd need to adapt it for the ps4 camera... I don't think it's going to happen.

Falk

that puzzling face
re: Sony platforms - If my read on things is right (e.g. don't quote me on this) it's not so much about who pisses who off as it is Access Games would pretty much have to buy the rights to the IP from Microsoft so they can do whatever they want with it.

I don't think that'd be cheap. I'd rather that budget went into more episodes. Can't win em all.

Venfayth

re: Sony platforms - If my read on things is right (e.g. don't quote me on this) it's not so much about who pisses who off as it is Access Games would pretty much have to buy the rights to the IP from Microsoft so they can do whatever they want with it.

I don't think that'd be cheap. I'd rather that budget went into more episodes. Can't win em all.

Ah, I totally forgot that MS owns the IP. Yeah, real slim chance.

MrHoot

Gonna get one copy for me, and one or two for my friends !

Thank you Mr. President ! Now get into your mech and save the world

Chris1

Meh, pretty obvious this was coming. I think all new MS IP's will make it to PC, if they turn out to be a massive hit like Halo or Gears they'll probably restrict future sequels to Xbox.

Didn't really like it myself, but if this helps get a sequel after that cliffhanger i can't help but support. Anything that ends on a cliffhanger should be given some sort of closure.

Top Bottom