• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

you guys, isketch.net room: NeoGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

i don't have anywhere to put my mouse. does anyone want to play??

NOTE!

You need to install the Shockwave plugin to play

Word list is FRENCH XXX

haha just kidding it's "Trivia US" whatever that means

Ecto311

To use Firefox or other (not Internet Explorer) browsers with Shockwave Player on your 64-bit system, do the following:

Download the 32-bit version from the browser vendor's website. For example, Firefox is a 32-bit Web browser you can download from http://www.mozilla.org/firefox.
While using the 32-bit version of your Web browser, go to: http://get.adobe.com/shockwave (the Shockwave Player Download Center).

The download center installs Shockwave Player in your 32-bit Web browser. You are now ready to view content using Shockwave Player in your 32-bit browser.
So I have to download the 32bit version of chrome to do this? The fuck is this 1998?

No thank you, i have to take a shower now and go to bed. Tomorrow is barbecue day and i have to wake up for lunch. Have a good time though. It looks fun. I mean it would look fun if i had shockwave installed. But i don't. Anyway. I'm have some hot sausage for grilling with chicken and it's gonna be nice. I hope it doesn't rain. Then again i hope it does, i like rainy sundays. They're comfy.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Holy crap, I forgot I didn't have shockwave installed.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sorry but I can't draw Mozart.

or anything else for that matter. :V

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Is someone making a new room or are we staying in this one?

i can't have the pressure of picking a category so someone else make a new NeoGAF room. i'll be back in 5 minutes and it better be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom