• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"EA is going to announce something that will make Madden 360 gamers really happy"

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
You won't have to go to the store to buy it, you will be able to purchase a roster update for 4000 points?

Mrbob

Announce that they have the game running at 60fps...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I'm usually not a stickler for frame rate, but for sports games I am.

DMczaf

bill0527 said:
Visual Concepts will be handling this and all future Madden releases.

The last time Visual Concepts handled a Madden game (Madden 96 PS1), the game ended up being soccer with NFL teams and got canned.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
zesty said:
That would suck. Although last year's sucked pretty hard as well, so whatever.

Some of the VC staff came over to work on the Madden team last year. It was evident in the kicking game and how power**** the truck stick became last year.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
SlayrUK said:
IT's not being developed by EA...

It's not, it's being developed by Tiburon.

They should stop with the bs and just work on the core gameplay. I don't give a crap about all the frills.

You what i'd really like to see? I actually pitched this idea to a buddy of mine a while ago...

How about bi-yearly releases? Let's say, buy Madden 07 this fall and that'll be the last major release until Madden 09. What to do in between? Downloadable upgrades, or one huge upgrade pack adding updated rosters and a few new features in time for the 08 season. This way it'll alleviate the whole "upgrade every year for one new feature" syndrome, people will be able to upgrade only if they want to at less than the cost of a new release, and it'll give developers more time to make the next major release actually worthwhile.

PhatSaqs

Banned
Hilarious reading all of these replies and then thinking back just a few years, mainly before Madden went online. All you'd hear was how Madden was a/the true sim and how great it was. Funny how times change :lol

Top Bottom