• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Satoru Iwata Ribbon Avatar Thread

To commemorate the passing of Satoru Iwata, a legend in gaming industry and one who has touched the hearts of many with not only his works but his person in general, many people (including myself) have taken upon themselves to honor the great man with ribbons placed upon their avatars.

I'd like to dedicate this thread for anyone who seeks to also adorn a ribbon to honor his memory (and for those who wish to use their photoshop skills in adding ribbons for people).

Edit: And for those without photoshop but still would like to help out and try for others (or for themselves), here's an online editor.

Edit: If you don't see a particular template you want (or want to provide one), feel free to shoot me a PM with the image link and I'll add it to the OP.

DLq0UYY.png
SNlpgGs.png

dQkHE3Z.png
zl6HaZJ.png

georly

Yes please, I'm so awful at shopping stuff. I've never altered my avatar before, but this seems like a worthy cause.

Good call. A lot want a ribbon to honor him, and I've volunteered to help out. It's difficult to keep track of all requests. Personally I prefer if people PM me so I have a wait list.

MrBadger

I'd love to help out but I'm currently without Photoshop so I'd appreciate if anyone had the time to ribbon-ify my avatar

Lucreto

It's a good idea,

I would like one please but there is a lot of black is my avatar anyway so it might not be possible to see it.

chuseph14

Neo Member
Good idea. The other thread is getting cluttered with avatar requests.

Pixlr.com is a great and free alternative to Photoshop if you have the skills but not the license to use Photoshop. The express version is completely online and should be plenty enough to add a ribbon to avatars.

I'd like to request one if anyone gets a chance. Can just PM it to me if you choose, so that this thread doesn't get too cluttered up. Thanks in advance :)

Some more. If there are doubles, I'm sorry. But hey, it gives you some choice. :D

66H4GTk.png
wcVLqmB.png
xCrpIdF.png
g68v3Xk.png
BVXVkKa.png
lBWV0ZI.png
saPuWby.png

But this is all from me for now, just felt like doing some before sleep. ^^

Top Bottom