• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus x Vanillaware HD Project

BTA

Oooh, I've had the PS2 Classic downloaded on my PS3 for a good long while now but never touched it. Guessing I should just play this version instead? I like seeing all versions of a thing but it sounds like the original might not be worth playing if this exists.

Ventara

Yes, yes, yes! Will definitely buy the a Vita copy of Odin's Sphere! Wow, YES! And did I read someone mention an artbook? Will pick that up, too.

AnGer

The prospect of getting an HD version/full-on remake of Odin Sphere has me excited, but I feel that the western release is going to be inferiour considering Atlus USA will probably handle it. While they did a good job with Dragon's Crown (the narrator was very good), the PS2 release of OS had Multi-5 text and Japanese audio - both are likely to get cut under Atlus USA.

raven777

b943b294.jpg

Falk

that puzzling face
Woops. I'm a month+ late to this thread, but I can answer the "from Boston" stuff.

Hitoshi Sakimoto was in Boston, and recorded Odin's Sphere and a bunch of other things there with us (Video Game Orchestra) The recording session itself for the Odin's Sphere segment was also streamed live, hence 'from Boston'

As to why it's a point worth mentioning on stream, maybe because we've done everything from God Eater and Tales of, to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy lol.

Has nothing to do with the setting of the game(s) nor style of music.

Top Bottom